Childhood

Techno had always been a strange child. His hunger and desire for blood scared the other children away, and for good reason. Techno was known for hurting others, even going as far as murdering other people, even children like him. Their poor parents would always stare or look away, quickly grabbing their children by the shoulders and leading them away from him. They tried to hide their fear but Techno always noticed. Every single time.

Because of techno's reputation and his want of violence, he didn't have any friends. But he didn't really care. He didn't really feel emotions like normal humans did, maybe because he was still pretty young? He sometimes wondered how it would feel like to feel truly happy or angry.

To be honest, the only reason techno really wanted violence or blood was because of the voices in his head, always yelling and howling for death and murder. Even if he didn't have these voices however, he would still be considered an abnormal child. He never cried when he was hurt. He never yelled or got angry. He rarely ever smiled, and when he did he was forced to. He was just... closed off.

It's not that he was the only animal or different being, of course. The kindergarten had all kinds of animals, creatures, and beings ; he was informed by his parents that his school was very diverse compared to the local. Even though there were humans as well, and nearly everyone transformed/shape-shifted or hid their animal features to look more human, the majority that attended this school were definitely not human. There were cat, dog, axolotl, demons, angels, tigers, giraffes, aliens, diamonds, goats, selkies, mermaids, fairies, birds and much more. Even though he was the only pig there, that didn't mean he was different because of it.

Techno was reading his history book near the school bench while a couple of children were talking about the new student. There was apparently a new boy that was going to attend kindergarten soon. Even though most people were intrigued or interested or even excited about new students, techno felt nothing at all. New students came every year at any time, it was practically normalised to the point that techno was surprised people were excited anymore. But I guess it's because the children were excited for something new or they were thirsty for "drama". It's probably a word they learned from their older sibling or parents, not that most of them knew what the word meant.

While techno was browsing his book, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder; something he'd never been used to before, since nobody dared to touch him- let alone surprise him.

"Hi!"

Techno jumped- a small but noticeable jump. He quickly turned around, only to see someone he'd never met before.

He turned around to see a person his height, with short dirty blonde hair that swayed above his shoulders. His curious but entertained green eyes looked at techno confusedly, as if wondering something. He was wearing a messy white t-shirt with stains all over it, showing that he was a very messy or clumsy person. He was also wearing short blue shorts, small brown boots and one missing white sock. He was carrying a wooden sword in one hand, while the other hand he used to tap techno's shoulder with.

"Hello pig boy! I was wondering if you wanted to duel with me? I know this is kinda weird to ask but the other children here say you're very scary and intimidating. And nobody wants to duel with me, they think I'll kill them or something. As if I could ever do that! :0" the blondie said as he looked at techno with excitement in his emerald eyes.

Techno stood up from his reading spot and lay his book on the school bench, leaving his bag on the floor.

"First of all, don't call me 'pig boy'. And second of all, why should I duel with you? I don't even know your name. I'm dangerous. You'll either get killed or hurt if you interact with me for too long. So shoo. Go play with some of the other children here." Techno spat at the child, looking away. "I don't want to duel somebody like you, you're not worth my valuable time."

"H-hey! Just because I wanted to duel with somebody that doesn't mean I'll get killed! We're just kids anyway, what's the worst we can do? C'mon just one duel? If you win I'll leave you alone!" the green eyed said sadly, looking at the pink boy directly in his bored, dark red eyes. Techno sighed, giving up.

"Fineeeee. But you have to leave me alone after you lose."

"Ok!" he exclaimed excitedly. He wielded his sword out while techno took out his wooden dagger and they began their duel. 

A few dolphin children were knitting rainbow sweaters with hearts for an upcoming Pride March. They were sitting on the wooden bench on the opposite side of the giant playground and were watching the boys duel with entertained expressions on their faces, as if they were watching a thriller movie. The more they continued fighting, the more children that started gathering. The children that were part lion; not wanting to interrupt the fight in fear of ending their entertainment, gathered everyone around the boys in a big circle; like a rink.

--