Mean

I'm so sorry Razor, I didn't mean to get injured. I wanted to give those flowers to Lisa with you. I wanted to see you happy, I wish we could've just seen her one last time before she died.

A snow-haired adventurer ran through Springvale into Wolvendom trying to avoid all the obstacles that constantly get in his way, he ran into several bushes and tripped over rocks, sticks, and sometimes even fruit that rolled away from their trees.

"Bennett! Bennett! Come back!" Razor chased Bennett and heard a group of hilichurls, around the corner and he froze as he saw an arrow shot right past his face, he doesn't turn to the right where it came from but instead gazed towards the arrow itself to his left.

Blood, dripping from the point. Razor gasps and then turns to his right, a group of hilichurls on the dirt path fallen and a trail of blood going around the corner. He runs towards it but the path stops.

He catches the faint scent of blood coming from the medium group of trees, he attempts to head towards it but a sharp pain in his ankle caught him off guard.

It stings, so badly... Razor lets out an agonizing yelp as his eyes start tearing up, a flaming arrow caught on his leg, he tries to ignore the pain but it gets to him and he falls over.

He keeps crawling towards the patch of trees as fast as he can, and hides behind one of them, he spots a wolfhook right next to him and picks up his leg, he takes out the arrow and crushes the wolfhook over his wound. It burns but it has to be done, he clutches his hood and rips it off his pale body, and wraps it around his bleeding leg.

He leans up against the tree in an attempt to rest quietly and fails, he decides to get up and walk forward on what seemed like a tall mountain to him which in reality is an everyday trail, in order to find his friend.

Huffing, he makes it to a familiar large hole. In attempts to climb down cautiously he falls directly on his burnt up leg letting out yet another painful howl, "Must.. Find.. Lupical.." he catches himself with his sword that he's now using as a walking stick, vision getting blurry, heartbeat getting slower he hears a recognizable noise.

Not one he was hoping for, vzzshh the sound of a projectile is heard whistle towards his direction. Thump, making one last step with his walking aid, he fails to hang on to it any longer and collapses with a direct hit to the stomach, he groans unable to move anymore.

"Lupi-cal.." he manages to breathe out, the ringing in his ear is unbearable for someone such as him with wolf-like hearing.

"Razor? Razor? Where are you!?!" Bennett takes multiple deep breaths, after yelling for almost an hour straight it's surprising his vocal cords aren't damaged.  "I shouldn't have run off like that I'm sorry! Where are you?!" 

He finds the path that they were once running along and continues to walk forth.  Continuing up the slope, he sees stains of fingerprints on one of the trees farther from the path,

blood.

Adrenaline burst through his body and started running without thinking straight, "This is my fault" constant blame rushed in his head, "ouch! Dammit!" He holds the medium-sized gash on his cheek until he makes it to the end of the patch.

a patch of blood coming from out of the grass onto the path, into the huge hole is found.

"RAZOR!!!"

Bennett jumps down into the wolf lair to find a certain red sword sticking from the ground, and his best friend's pale frail body, deceased.

Thump

Thump

Thump

"AAAAAHH!!!!!"

"Bennett I'm sorry I can't save him, he's long gone." The once vibrant shining idol was now a dull dweller, on the verge of falling asleep next to her patient. "I see." He got up from the seat next to the bed and opened the door before pausing. "I didn't want this to happen. I'm so sorry, Barbara, Razor." his voice cracked.

Barbara shook her head, "It's fine Bennett I know you're a good person. You're just cursed with bad luck, you can't help it." the unlucky boy clenched his fists

"All I wanted was for the people around me to be lucky." He slammed the door shut and never turned back.

The glistening Mondstadt we all knew, home of the four mighty winds, is now dim and isolated. Everyone is in their homes, the wind is unsteady, every breath is a reminder one day you will never breathe again.

What's the point of making memories if one day, they all just disappear along with you and everything you loved?

This "city of freedom" is the place I feel most trapped, hence the reason I go adventuring. I Run laps and laps around Teyvat but when I'm back "home" I feel not alive, but dead.

Everyone says the meaning of life is death but at this point, asking for the meaning is useless. No one knows what the meaning of life is we just live without a care in the world for what's next. Even if we die tomorrow it's not like we'll know until it's over with.

What do I think the meaning of life is? Nothing, of course, me in the past would say "The meaning of life is to adventure with your friends!" Honestly, I wish I could still say that.

When I was 15 my life bloomed like a flower. I made friends I thought I could be with forever,  then a little while after I turned 16 the most tragic part of my life occurred.

5 years later the flower perished. my petals withered like my hopes for my friends, I guess that's what bad luck does to you.

"I wish these flowers don't also wilt, Razor."  the now monotonous used-to-be adventurer, kneeled at his old friend's grave, clenching violetgrass. "You stayed by me the longest out of all my friends, I'm grateful." he chuckled "Though, I'm surprised my dads left me as well after all the years we spent together."  He places down the flowers on the pile of soil before him.

"I'm sorry they look a little lifeless, they're the best ones I could find." He stood up and slowly walked away from the grave back to what feels like a foreign land but happens to be where he lives, and will live, for as long as he lives.

He wants to escape all the horrible memories of this freedomless town, but that's impossible. Due to his bad luck, he's trapped in the lifeless, monster-filled Mondstadt,

forever.