💌 十一

Song Suggestions:• The Rainy Night - NCT 127

Song Suggestions:
The Rainy Night - NCT 127

Jaemin eyed the waiter who walked away before turning to the man in front of him who's busy scrolling on his phone.

He observed his features and couldn't help but to find the similarity between him and Soeun.
How can he didn't realize this when he met Soeun in the first place?

"Jeno, do you keep anything from me?" Jaemin voiced out and Jeno looked up from his phone before raising his eyebrows.

"Keep what? Nothing?"

He pressed his lips into thin lines and rolled his eyes, "be honest with me, you did keep something from me, your own best friend, you promise that you won't hide anything, we go through thick and thin together, we knew our own background, our life"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled, "why do you sound like a boyfriend Jaemin? You're so weird dude"

"Why didn't you tell me Soeun is your twin sister?"

The smile on Jeno's face faded away after hearing the male words. He blinked multiple times, "what are you talking about Jaemin? Suddenly?"

"She is your twin sister, why did I don't know about this? You said you're the only child, you said you're staying with me because your father told you to stay at another place but you never tell me you had a sister"

Jeno sighed and rolled his eyes, "where do you even hear this?"

"Is that even important? You lied to me and how the fuck can you pretend like you don't know your own sister, you must have your own reason why you left her, why?"

Jeno groaned, "can we not talk about Soeun?"

"She is your freaking sister Jeno"
"So?"
"So?? Are you being real right now, never once you ever contact any of your family, she is your sister, isn't she important to you?"

Jeno looked away and gritted his teeth.

"No, she's nobody so I don't see any problems if I ignore her, everyone is so caring about her? Why? You just know her but you care for her so much, have you ever known what happened to me in the past? My father can't stop comparing her with me, I hate that, I'm the elder sibling, I want to be the best but why does nobody ever be proud of me? My father didn't let me be a dancer saying that it's a stupid dreams while my sister? He support it so much, I'm so sick of this already, I don't like that she's showing up again, I hate that she has to appear in my life again, after 2 years I tried to get rid of her from my life"

Jaemin stared at the male in disbelief before scoffing and shook his head in disappointment.

"You're being really stupid Jeno, how can you hate your own sister... You're trying to get rid off your sister from your life, that's totally the moat stupid thing that ever come out from your mouth"

Jeno rolled his eyes and scoffed.
"You even took her side"

Jaemin raised his eyebrows, "of course! you just really destroyed her, don't you see how disgusting she treated herself now?"

"She smokes, do you know that?"

Jeno turned to Jaemin and furrowed his eyebrows. "What the fuck are you talking about, she's not like that"

"Yeah sure she is but not after you left, idiot"

Earlier when he met Soeun at the library, when she had already walked away, she accidentally dropped the cigarette box from her bag and Jaemin found it.

"That really ruins her health and are you happy hearing that your sister is damaging her own healthy life with smoking? Probably use an excuse that she's stressed?"

Jeno frowned and looked down. "You talk just like you know her for years"

Jaemin clenched his knuckles and gritted his teeth, "I'm very sensitive with this family matter Jeno, do you ever try to imagine yourself being at her place? Gray life, scared to interact with people, loves being alone, smokes and losing her brother, that is her comfort place? I don't know her for years but her eyes tells everything"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

'Comfort place..?'