Chapter 3 - Goa

Chapter 3- Goa

With everything that was happening in past few months, Vansh had decided to take the family to Goa and they can enjoy in their hotel, Riddhima was so excited she always wanted to travel and see different places, it would be good to get a breather and some time with Vansh before the baby arrives.

They had reached early morning, and staff helped them quickly making sure their suitcases were delivered to their room, they were all talking and enjoying when the waiter kept drinks and juice in front of them.

V- I didn't order this.

Ser- Sir it is told to be given to you all by that person. He pointed towards Vyom. Riddhima was beyond surprised she didn't know he would be here. Dadi too paled seeing him here. 

V- What are you doing here?

Vy- Well, i wanted to meet you. Bhai tune toh na invite bheja hume nahi hi inform kiya you are married..so i came to meet you here. Turning to Riddhima. Namaste Bhabhiji..🙏🙏

R- Namaste..

V- Chal koi nahi, now that you are here we will enjoy..together. 

Vy- Oh i am enjoying definitely. 

Riddhima went to her room, the pregnancy was making her too tired, not to mention being kidnapped, shot and stressed about Vansh was not helping her, she ordered some pastries for herself and was just going to eat when Vansh came,

V- My my Riddhima, mere bina khana khane ja rahi thi..

R- Tumhare pass time kahan hain hum dono ke liye..😒😒

V- Sorry baba, chalo I will feed you.. he fed her the pastries, and after that they changed there clothes and laid down.

After sometime Riddhima woke up, Vansh was talking to someone on phone, he came back from the balcony and told her,

V- Mujhe Angre se kuch kaam hain..tumhe lunch pe milte hun..

R- Okay..🥰

During lunch time, as usual everyone was sitting together and Riddhima was alone, no one even bothered to call her not even Sia. Riddhima didn't know why she was behaving so cold towards her, suddenly Vyom sat infront of her,

R- What are you doing? 

Vy- Oh ho you looked lonely, so i sat here.

R- You have troubled me enough Vyom, i need answers. 

Vy- Aww sure, this is my room number 3026. He wrote the number in a tissue paper. Do join me.

Everyone was watching their conversation and giving the stinking eye to Riddhima, 

Ch- Dekho toh koi sharam hi nahi isse, ab lagta hain Vyom pe bhi dore dalana ka irrada hain.

I- Please, iss characterless ladki ke bare mein baat mat karo Chachi, mera appetite karab ho jayega. 

Riddhima looked at her watch and sighed, it has been two hours and he is gone again, angry she got up to meet go and meet Vyom, when Vansh came running, 

V- Sorry..kam thoda jayada tha..

R- It's fine..mujhe kuch kam hain i will see you later. 

V- But lunch.. but she had already left.. Ishani and others took the opportunity to instigate him.

I-  Bhai, Vyom se milne gayi hain uske kamre mein.

C- Kabhi kabhi toh mujhe shak hota hain, yeh baacha Vansh ka hain ya nahi..

V- Chachi, bakwass band kijye please..

Ar- Bhai, Mom se aise loud voice mein baat mat kijye aap..

V- Whatever..

Vyom's room

Vyom was pleasantly surprised when Riddhima came to meet him, he knew she was different from the Raisinghania's and that made him want to share his story with her.

R- I came so tell me the truth..

Vy- So, you already know ki i am Vansh's brother but i was kept hidden from the family by Uma ma, she didn't want her sons to turn into mafia, she didn't want Vansh to join Mafia, but Dadi threatened her with killing me..so she relented. 

After her death Ajay Raisinghania was not that much interested in handling the mafia business, so just to give him a warning, she tried to harm him. I with help of my foster parents saved him..

R- Hang on..Vansh's father is alive?

Vy- Yep, he lives in Goa, and keeps an eye on the family as well.

R- But why didn't he come forward..

Vy- We need that black box Riddhima, it has all the proof against Dadi...

She looked around the room, mind running a thousand miles, the room was bare except for few photos of child, curious she asked,

R- Who is this?

Vy- My daughter Pihu..

R- Where is she?

Vy- I don't know..i don't wanna talk about her..

R- Alright, i will help you..in bringing Dadi truth infront of everyone, especially Vansh..

Ps- Next time spying on Dadi, and first dose of truth serum..do tell how was the chapter..do you want Ajay to come into the picture, someone other than Vansh to be there for Riddhima?