As you wish

--Cora Angeles--

--12 yrs old--

I woke up hearing a scream from down the hall. I got out of bed to see what was happening when I smelled something odd. I hand flew over my mouth and dragged me back to my room. The person turned me around to face them. It was my maid Anna she had taken care of me since I was a toddler.

Anna- *whispers* Lady Cora you must stay in here at all times! There are dangerous man in the house!

I nodded my head,

Anna- Under your bed lady Cora and please whatever you hear don't come out.

I slide under my bed and Anna walked out of my room. She was grabbed the second she walked out.

Man1- Where is she!

Anna- W-Who!?

The man pushed her back and Anna fell. He then pulled out a knife and got on top of her.

Man1- you know your not bad...Your kinda cute.

He started to unclothe her.

Anna- Get off!

She started to slap and scratch him. Kicking her feet moving every where. It just made him laugh.

Man1- You think to highly of yourself. You serve these rich basters everyday I bet if I was Sir Eliot you'd do this with pleaser!

Anna- No I wouldn't! Lord Eliot is a fine man indeed but I would never see him in that way because I love another!

With all her might she pushed him off of her and tried to run but the man through a dagger striking Anna in her throat. She fell to the floor blood spilling out of her. The man got up and walked towards her,

Man1- You should've just slept with me stupid bitch.

Man2- Have you found the girl?

Man1- No I haven't seen the brat.

Man2- Keep looking she's gotta be here some where!

The second man walked away. And the first man entered my room looking around. I couldn't really see his face because of the darkness but I could see the ugly leather boots he wore along with his muddy trouser.

Man1- I don't like playing hide'n'seek kid. Just come out, or else.

I closed my eyes and shortened my breathing.

'Just leave, please.'

Man1- when I count to three you better be in front of me.

'Leave'

Man1- 1...

'Go'

Man1- 2...

'Please'

Man1- 3! That's it!!

He bent down and grabbed my leg. I held on to the leg of my bed not letting go.

Man1- You little brat!! Let go!!

Me- NEVER

I kicked his hands away from my then kicked his chest. He fell over and I took this as my chance.

Me- Mother!! Father!!

Tears were streaming down my face and the man left a bruise around my ankle. I ran to my parents room but smelt something horrid. I walked into my parent's bathroom and saw something that shook me to the core. My parents... they were chopped in half and their arms and legs were cut off. I slipped in the sea of blood.