Part 21

The next two weeks went quick, I was in Ibiza with Mason and his family, although we was meant to have a holiday to ourselves, this trip is better. I've gotten to know Masons family even more and they've gotten to know me.

We took so many photos together and stayed in the sun all day. My love for Mason has grown so much, that I didn't want to leave the holiday and stay with him there for a couple more weeks enjoying every second, but of course it had to come to an end.
—————————————————————-
"I'll see you after the match" the World Cup has now started and England are going against Hungary.
I've been going to training with the boys like usual.
However I've been skipping some trainings to spend time with my family.

My upcoming film Spider-Man:no way home is going to be released soon, so once it's out I'm gonna be back in America doing interviews which make me nervous. Luckily, I'll be with Tom Holland for most of them so I will feel a bit comfortable.
———————————
The match has started and Mason is on the field playing up front. I'm sat next to his mum and I'm wearing an England shirt with his number on it which he insisted I wore.
"I'm happy Mason found you, your both lucky to have each other and seeing a smile on both your faces lightens my day" hearing that from your boyfriends mum had to be the best thing. I love her so much because she makes me feel so welcome and special.

"Thank you, that means so much and I'm happy I found Mason"
———————————————————————————
The match just ended and the boys are now celebrating their win scoring 4 goals!! I'm so happy for the boys as they've been doing so well.

Mason makes his way towards me jogging like he's in slow motion which makes me laugh. Once he reaches he lays his hands on my waist and leans in giving me a kiss.

"You did so well! Especially with that assist with Sterling"

"Thank you, I wish I could've got you a goal though"

"I don't need a goal, all I want is you" I leaned in and placed another kiss on his lips, it was short as I leaned back to look into his eyes before Jack comes behind Mason calling him.

"Masoooon, we gotta go" Mason looked back at me wanting to go with him.

"No I'm gonna stay out here with your mum, I'll see you after"
———————————————————————————

ENGLANDS MIGHTY WARRIORS

Amelia
Well done guys! Your smashing it

Kalvin Philips
Thank you!

JackG
Thanks Amelia❤️

Saka
🤨🤨

JackG
Bro grow up it's an emoji

Mason
Better be!

Amelia
Np Jack❤️

Foden
He's got a girl...

Amelia
:(

Mason
AMELIA

Amelia
IM JOKING
I LOVE YOU and you only! Periodt
plus I love Sasha