seoul

A/N: finally junwoo made his way to korea yeaaay!! anyway junwoo and the other characters will be speaking in korean from now on and when he switch to english it would be "underlined" and thoughts will be "italicised". this is the longest chapter so far, so hope you guys enjoyed it. love yall😚

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Incheon International Airport

I just got out the plane gate five minutes ago, now I'm waiting in a line for the check in. Its not taking too long and when I'm done with the checking stuff, my stomach start to crumbling. "God please, not now", I said to myself.

I take my luggage from the baggage carousel at the reclaim area and walking down the airport hall, Okay what we got here? I'm searching around, looking for a place that I can bought some snack for my little tummy, "Perfect" finally I end up in 7/11, "What should I take? anything that have a lot callories will be fine" theres not much option, so I just take a canned Starbucks americano, cream-cheese bread and a bag of Lay's then I walk to the cashier to check out.

"Anything else, sir?" said the cashier plainly.

"Sure, pack of cigarette Camel please" What? I'm 20 now, remember?

"Which one?"

"The yellow one please"

8:12 pm at the airports smoking area

Here I am, just sitting on a not-so comfortable chair and dig in on my chips, I bought the biggest one but my stomach seems not satisfied yet, so I continued with the bread, once I hit the last bite I opened my canned coffee and take a sip from it. I sighed "Its better".

"Where is Samchon? its been goddamn too long" I thought whilst inhaling a cigarette. It's been thirty minutes since I finished the snacks, I know I know its not that long but.... I'm starving now, what can I say? and Sukmo said that she'd preparing dinner for me. I wont miss that cuz her cooking is that tasty. Actually I can just buy a dinner here but I won't disappoint her by saying: I've had my dinner at the airport. So yeah, the only thing that I can do is just waiting.

I was scrolling on IG's reels and watching some random videos when suddenly my notification tone ringing, indicating someone texted me, at first I thought it was my Samchon, but its...

Of course I missed her, so much. Last time I see her it was four years ago, can't wait to see her face again. I take my bag and suitcase and start walking excitedly to drop off area, its not too far from where I was before, but the thing is I can't find her here,"Where is she?" I keep searching but still can't find her, she didn't tell me about where she waiting, so I decided to call her again.