Changes (Herophine) - part 3

Josephine

Three weeks later...

Today is the first promo in the US and I have food poisoning. I've been sick since yesterday. I wasn't able to eat anything in the last hours and I have to announce Anna that I'm not feeling good and I can't go to the premiere.

The good part is that I'm not home alone and my sister, Katherine is here and she is taking care of me.

"But what did you eat?"

"I ate a leftover pizza and I drank a Diet Coke. That's all." I say as I wash my face again.

"Jo, your period is late?"

"Excuse me?" I look at her. "My period is pretty irregular. And I don't see a connection between my period and food poisoning."

"What if you are pregnant? Wait. That's not possible. You had a sexual activity ten months ago!"

"Kate! I can't be pregnant even if I had sex. You know that very well."

"Shit! You had sex and you didn't tell me?!"

"That's not important now. I'm sick and I can't go to the LA premiere."

We walk to my living room and I take my phone from the coffee table. I dial Anna's number and I wait for her to answer. After a few seconds, she picks up. Thank God!

Phone call

"Josephine, hi!"

"Hi, Anna. I called to announce you that I can't come tonight. I have food poisoning and I am not feeling well. But I promise that in two days I will be fine."

"Josephine, health on the first place. Your fans will understand that you are sick and you can't come. So, don't worry. Me. Hero, Castille, Chance and Kiana are fine. Get yourself better, honey."

"Thank you. I will get better in a few days."

"For sure!"

"Have fun at the premier and say sorry from me for our fans."

"I will. Do you want me to send someone to stay with you?"

"No, no, no. Kate is here, with me. Don't worry."

"Good."

"Have a good night!"

"You too Josephine!"

I end the call with Anna and I lay down on the couch. I'm not feeling well and all I want is to sleep.

"Who is he?" She sits next to me. I promise to not tell mom that you had a one-night stand."

"Jesus, Kate! Why are you so interested in this? I just did it and that's it."

"Yeah, but who is he?"

"It doesn't matter." My phone vibrates on the coffee table and I see her looking at it. "Don't invade my privacy." I quickly take my phone and I see Hero's name on the screen. He texted me.

"Hero?" She smirks.

"Shut up!" I slightly smile and I open his text.

Hi. Anna told me that you are sick and you can't come tonight... I'm sorry. - Hero

I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just enjoy the night. Xx - Jo

I don't think I can enjoy it without you. We did this movie together. Wanna me to stop at your place later? Xx - Hero

Sorry, my sister is here. Don't worry, I will be fine and at our next premiere, I will be next to you. Have fun. Xoxo - Jo

"What he said?"

"Excuse me?"

"What Hero texted you?"

"I am not asking what your co-workers text you."

"What's with this bitchy attitude?"

"You know I don't like when someone is invading my private space, so stop asking about what's in my messages."

"This made me to really think that you are pregnant. Nausea, dizziness, you change your attitude in a second..."

"But I can't be pregnant. I am infertile!" She is already pissing me off.

"Your doctor said that you have a change of 2% to get pregnant, so it's not impossible."

"I know my body, Kate, and I know that I'm not pregnant. Let's finish this subject. It's just food poisoning."

"Ok, fine. If you say so..."

"I'm going to have a bath. Can you go do some groceries for me, please?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you need?"

"I will give the list right now." I get up from the couch and I take the shopping list. I give it to Kate and she leaves.

I walk to the bathroom and I turn on the hot water in the bath tub.

*

It's almost midnight and I can't sleep. I slept a few hours after we had dinner and now, I can't sleep. Kate is asleep for two hours now and I'm just staying in my bedroom, looking at the ceiling. I'm feelings better and in two days I will be able to go back to work.

I get up from my bed and I go to the kitchen to take a bottle of water. On my way back to my bedroom, I hear a light knock at my door. Who the fuck it is at this hour? I walk to the door and I silently open it, revealing a handsome Hero outside.

"Hero? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. May I come in?"

"Sure." I move from the door and he comes in.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm much better, thanks."

"It was not fun at all without you."

"So that's why you came? To tell me that it wasn't fun without me?" I smile.

"Well, I also missed your lips." He comes closer to me and he cups my cheek.

"My lips?"

"Your lips and your body." He drags me next to him. "I'm not going to force you if you don't want it, ok? But I need you and I want to know if you agree with this." I nod.

"Let's go in my room." I smile and I lock the door, then we walk to my room. I let him in first, then I get in and I also lock the door. I don't want Kate come here. "So, you missed me?"

"Yes, I did. It's been a few weeks since our last night together in Sofia."

"I've missed you too." I move closer to him. "Do you have condoms?"

"I do."

Our clothes disappear in a few seconds and he hovers over me.

"I enjoy your lips and body a lot." He kisses my neck as he burry his dick inside me making me moan, but he quickly covers my mouth with his. "Shush. We don't want to wake up your sister."

"You have to make me be silent." I moan slowly, but he kisses me.

"Then, I will kiss you all night long."

Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें