Good morning, sisters

We all hide around the room as the door busts open and a shrill voice speaks up. "Oh, it's good to be home!" Three women scatter around the house to see everything. The red haired croons as she finds her book, and tries to wake it up. A woman with black hair suddenly sniffs the air. "Winnie." She call the red head. "I smell her." Winnie snaps her head towards the dark haired woman. "You smell our last sister?" She asks with excitement.

The blacked haired woman nods quickly before smelling the air again I look over to Allison and we both share the same look of panic. There is a fourth, but where is she? If she's anything like the three, this'll be bad. The blondes hops over to the dress behind the glass. "Winnie look! It's her dress!" Winnie gasps and waltzes to the outfit. "Oh, to reunite with her."

"Uh, Winnie. What If she grew up? She could've had... children." Winnie twirls to her sister. "If that's so, we shall take her child in. She's still family. She'll be the only child we'll keep safe." She proposes nonchalantly. The woman smells the air again and freezes. "What is it, Mary?" Winnie asks curiously. "I smell..." She sniffs the air before finishing her sentence. "...a child."

All three gasp in delight. Mary zig zags her way over to Dani's hiding spot. The blonde begins to sing till Winnie puts her hand over her mouth. "Come out, little one." She croons. "We love children!" She slams her hands over the surface, which scares Dani to stand up. The three gasp in shock as they take in Dani's clothing. Dani tries to play along that she's a witch in order for the other three of us to try to get closer to the door.

The witches believe her, but they start to try to grab Dani. In fear for the girl. I run up and get in front of her. "Don't touch her!" Max shouts as he follows, but the three's attention is on me. Winnie slowly takes her hands and place them on my cheeks. "You look just like her. Your hair is shorter, but your the splitting image." She mutters with a fond smile. I look in her eyes to see something in her surface. A light in the pool of darkness in her pupils.

I tilt my head curiously, feeling a bit of fondness surfacing as I look into her eyes. We snap out of our trance as a growl is heard. We both turn to see Thackery in an warning position, glaring daggers at Winnie. Max takes the opportunity to grab my arm and back away from the witches.

Allison gets behind Mary and whacks her on the head, effectively knocking her out cold. Thackery pounces on Winnie. Max takes the distraction to push Allison and Dani out. His eyes dart all over to spot me on the balcony. He joins me as I lay down to not be seen by the three. "You have messed with the all powerful Max Dennison. Now face the consequences as I summon the burning rain of death." He takes out his lighter and flicks it on.

"Burning rain of death?" The three ask in pure confusion. Max raises the lighter to the sprinklers, which immediately turn on. The three witches shriek and try to cover themselves from the pouring water, not knowing it's harmless.

I jump down and bash the glass. Max grabs the book as Winnifred shout, "The book! He's got my book and our dearest! After him!" They try to escape, but can't see a way to avoid the sprinklers.

We make it out, and Thackery runs off. "C'mon! Thackery can lead us to safety." I tell the others and we follow after the feline.