𝐎𝟏. 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐂 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒

𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ^

𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 ^

Cory's Pov
August 11, 2015
Cory - 12 years old

Our bus finally stopped, arriving in Lancaster, California. It was gonna be our studio, Caring Angels last competition and it was at nationals! We were going against the aldc girls from Dance Moms. I'm not much of a fan of that show but my bestie Lucinda is OBSESSED with them.

She loves to try and get me into the show but I think it's kind of stupid. Right now my team and I are getting ready to go into the building. It's a tradition for us Caring Angels to dress up like we're supposed to. Meaning we dress up as different types of angels. My group has nine members and we represent nine different angles.

There's me who's 12, Lucinda who's 14, Stacy who's 12 also, Cherry who's 10, Johnny who's 11, Rosemary who's 9, Chris who's 13, Melle who's 8, and then Holly who's 13.

"Cory, can you go and see if Melle is done changing?" Mrs.Cupid asked me while helping with getting everyone else out of the bus. I nodded my head and headed to the back of the bus.

I knocked on the door asking if she was done and I was replied with a 'yes' when Melle opened the door and went to Mrs.Cupid so she can help fix any missing touches.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and headed to the back of the bus to change. After I was done I got my bag and got off the bus.

 After I was done I got my bag and got off the bus

I was greeted by my team and my moms. "You ready for nationals Cory?" My mama ( Akasuki ) asked me while she and my mom were coming up to me.

"Yeah I am, I'm just a little nervous, " I answered as we all walked to the door. Cameras we're filming, probably for Dance Moms.

As we walk people keep staring at us, Caring Angels are very popular for the way we dress. We all noticed the cameras looking at and filming so we started to show our emotionless faces. To show that we are a force to be reckoned with.

*Small Time Skip*
Caring Angels dressing room

We were all ready to head on stage to perform, Lucinda was in her costume for her solo. I had a solo after her and then we all did our group dance. "Omg!!! Cory! Nia from Dance Moms is about to go up and do her solo!" my bestie squealed, hugging me with all her might.