yay... class... *dies*

I walk into the room and go to my seat and sit down as one of the football guys that dont treat me like crap walk over i know it was him because the laughter died down as i heard footsteps get closer to me and i heard a "wassup midobro? You showed up late bro" i look over at the shark toothed boy "oh nothing much kiri just found out my best friend knows the dude i find hot and she wont tell me the info i need like a..... Butt" he laughed quietly and smiled because he is the gay god of our class and understands the struggle "well mido thats when you pull out the bribes. Who is she and what she like" he said slowly leaning down on my desk "no no no no no its fine its just ochako she said we can meet up and she will tell me" i tell kiri because him being kacchans friend he surely has some dirt on everyone but hes so nice that no one thinks he will use it. Fun. But hes chill saves me from the angry Pomarain i call a childhood friend. "Oh alright bro you tell me if she doesnt and tell me what he looks like of he caught your eye" he said lightly punching my arm and his friends run over. Denki kaminari and hanata sero. Some of the other football players that are cool. And i guess they heard kiris voice travel "oooooooooooo someone caught the beans eye? They have got to be cute" denki says messing with shotos beanie and sero smacks his hand to stop "he really is. You know the coffee shop near by? Hes the new barista and i just ah" they all chuckle and sero looked at the cup i still had "he has nice handwriting and Oop is that his numberrrrr dekuuuu tell me you texted him dude" he said slowly inching closer "no i didnt cuz i didnt wanna text to soon" i said starting to get nervous "BITCH i know you did not just say that. He works at a coffee shop he is gunna be hella bored text the boy is gunna be bored" denki says slaping the back of my neck and both sero and kiri smack him for hitting me "we have discussed not hitting small beans who didnt do anything wrong" kirishima says in a ood tone. "Yeah yeah i know but still he did something he didnt text him like an idiot" denki says rubbing his head "valid but no" "ok got it dang" "get to your seats i have a headache and refuse to deal with you loudmouths so go sit down and shut up" Professors here great. Lets listen to a lecture and not pass out and at least try to listen.

*about 30 minutes break brought to you by drinking dinosaur pee aka water*

Great todays lecture is important and i hear 3 people snoring and someone is going to have to give them the notes and im falling behind. Lets do this shit

*27 minutes pass because we dont deserve 28*

"Kay thats it im tired and yall snore to damn lough. Izuku do you want my printed noted you look stressed" he said looking directly at me "dear god yes i do please" i say looking up quickly and stop writing he sighs and hands them to me i spend the next 22 minutes fixing my notes to make them look good and finishing up because i know damn well i have about 6 people use my notes and others use the pictures that they send around so they must be perfect and i inow i wont fix them tonight so i do that till the last bell rings and i can book it out of there as fast as I can to find ochako at the coffee shop not forgeting to tell the boys goodbye and getting yelled at by denki to text him