chap. 2 ❦

A/n: hey babes here's chap 2;)

Y/n woke up to sounds coming from her phone "The fuck" she said yawning. She turned and saw her phone charging and Oikawa on the screen. He was panting and sorta moaning. Y/n sat straight up and groaned "Are you seriously jerking off this early in the damn morning WHILE you're on facetime?" she asked.

She glanced back on her phone and his eyes were shut and looked like he was sleeping "Hold the fuck up" she said and started to laugh. She took a quick pick of him and posted on her spam account on Instagram story and captioned it "HES GOT THE ☁️😫💦 ifykyk;))" and posted it on your private story.

She lay back and started to laugh again "Ahh Wtf Tooru," she said and got up from her bed. She took her phone from the charger and walked to her bathroom "TOORU!" she screamed at her phone. Oikawa got up and looked at her with sleepy eyes "It's too early in the morning why the hell are you screaming? You should have screamed my name all night instead of now" he said and smirked.

Y/n looked at him with a disgusted face "Ew What the fuck" she said and splashed water on her face and started to brush her teeth. Oikawa yawned "Ahaha I know you wanna tho," he said still smirking "Ok just shut up already," she said.

Oikawa grabbed his phone "HAPPY 23 BIRTHDAY QUEEN" he screamed at his phone making y/n smile. She pats her lips on a cloth "Thank you!!!" she said matching the same energy he had. She walked out of the bathroom and looked back at her phone "What are you doing? You look so focussed on your phone" she said and went into the kitchen.

Oikawa stuck his tongue to the side "Spamming my main story with birthday wishes for you" he said and you sigh "HA you're so sweet" she said pouting. She opened her fridge "What should I eat?" she asked "mehhh I'll make an Avacado toast." she said and grabbed the ingredients.

She made her food while still on the call with Tooru. He was also making his breakfast. When she was done "Dude I have to go. I'm going to the gym for a few hours sooooo don't disturb me," she said "Yea sure have fun," he said in return. "Byeee I'll text you when I'm done," she said "Ok byeee" he said and ended the call.

As y/n walked to the gym she thought back to how she and Tooru first met. It's kind of funny really; they only met by chance if she was being honest.

Her cousin, Iwa (Tooru's best friend) had invited him over for dinner and she happened to be at his house. They connected immediately. Even if it didn't seem like it to the public eye.

They play fought and made inside remarks, of course also kicked and shoved each other under the table too.
The two originally went to different high schools but ended up at the same college.

If we're really being honest, she thought Tooru would be some annoying ass bitch and that they wouldn't get along. Well I mean he is a bitch but they make it work.

By the time she finished reminiscing about the past, she had already reached the gym.

At the gym she did her usual workouts she always did. At times she would be here with his cousin Hajime but today she felt like going all by her self. She started off with some warm ups and moved on with some more intense ones.

While she was at the gym with her air pods in her phone kept vibrating with birthday wishes. She smiled at them "I'll text back when I'm done. I have to do a small jog on the treadmill for a bit" she said and started the treadmill.

After the small jog/walk on the treadmill she went on her phone and texted her close friends thank you.

After she went to the girl's locker room and shower. Before that she went and took a quick mirror selfie showing her toned and lean body. She looks at her self "Damn I look hot as hell" y/n said hyping herself up. (Now my pretty reader DONT u freaking say that you're not hot in that body! YOU ARE, DONT SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT CUZ U ARE!😤)

After her quick shower, she packed the stuff she didn't need in her locker and went back to her apartment that was the building next to the gym.

When she arrived at the building y/n texted Tooru.

Y/n:
I'm back dummy 😮‍💨.

Tooru O.🦶:
Niceeee she got em gainsssss

now rest, eat then get ready;)

Y/n:
Yesss I didd I said big girl!😤
And yes ofcccc I'll do that.

Tooru O.🦶:
Ok ok shawty baeee go ahead now Ik u stink ass rn so.

Y/n:
Stfu i just took a shower dummy anyways byeeee!😩😩

Tooru O. 🦶:
Byeeee baeee 😩

Seen.

Y/n entered her apartment and entered her room "damn that felt nice" she said taking a breath. She then got up and put on a sports bra and some comfy sweat pants.

Then after heading into the kitchen and made a small snack. She got her protein shake and some apples and peanut butter.

Headed back to her room and did extra assignments.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴘʟs ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ;)