Chapter 12

Kylian slowly mad this way over to me and I panicked, why? I don't know.
"Salut! Ça va?" He asked and smiled at me
"Eh qui et toi?" I nervously answered and asked back
"Eh qui qui tout va bien depuis que tu es ici" he smiled and looked down.
"Ok now let's go back to English" I said laughing cause I didn't understand anything he just said.
"Alright alright" he laughed back at me

After taking with Kylian for a while his teammate Achraf approached us.

"Bonjour! Hey Kylian is this your girlfriend?" Hakimi asked and shook my hand at the same time.
Kylian looked uncomfortable.
"Um no..haha" he quietly said and laughed a little.
"Ahhh so when will we meet her?" Hakimi asked,
"Ouuuu you have a girlfriend?" I teased Kyky even though I was hoping he didn't have one.
Right in that moment his coached called and they had to run back to the field, it kept running through my head...did Kylian have a girlfriend?. I mean I did leave him for Jude bellingham for some time but the feelings are coming back...maybe I never even lost them, that's why it was so easy to get over Jude.

I watched them practice and at the end Ney came up to me,
"Oiiii Linda!" He said while hugging me tight
"Oiii ney" I said hugging him back of course.
"So are you coming tonight? Please say you are" he asked and smiled
"Hmmm I don't know what your talking about" I said confused
"Ohh right I didn't tell you yet, I'm throwing a friends only party tonight" he said all happy
"Ohhhhhhhh yeah no." I said quickly
"Ummm no miss who never has fun, your coming!" He said and pulled me over to his car.
We got in and left to his house.

"Ney sometimes I really hate you" I said while getting inside his house
"I love you too" he said laughing while opening the door.
We walked inside and everything was ready for the party already.
"I don't even have anything to wear! This is not fair ney can I at least go home to get dressed?" I pleaded to him.
"Nope cause I know you won't come back, there's a dress from my sister in my closet you can wear that" he said and pointed to his room upstairs.
I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs, I went trough ney's closet and found the dress. I put it on and fixed my make up and hair.

I put on some heals I found and decided to lay on ney's bed until the guests came

After around 30 minutes I heard music playing and people taking so that means the party had started, I made my way downstairs and went to grab a drink.

"Hey!" A guy said behind me, I turn around and it's Marco.
"Ciao marco! How are you! How's the wifey?" I asked and hugged him.
"I'm good and so is she, what about you?" He asked and smiled.
"Doing Good, back in Paris again" I said awkwardly smiling.
I talked some more with Marco but behind Marco I could hear Ney say "it's finally nice to meet you! Please you have to meet my best friend!". Ney ran up to me with a girl behind him, I looked at her and she looked at me right away.
"Jess, this is Olivia, Olivia this is Jess!" Meh introduced us.
"Hi nice to meet you!" I said smiling
"Wait, Jess? Like as in jessica?" She asked
"yeah?" I said confused
"Oh so you dated Kylian!" She said like she had just realized it.
"Yeahh I did.." I said looking down a little
"Yeah well...ladies-" meh said but she stopped him
"Yeah we're dating now" she said smiling super bright.
My heart stopped...that's also when I realized I still had the huge feelings I had for him.
"Ohh alright um cool!" I said with a broken voice.
Kylian walked up to us and immediately looked at me then at Olivia and back at me.
"I'm-" he was about to continue when I put my drink down and started taking.
"Well I'm going to go outside for some air, see you around" I said smiling and waking off.