From the day you said You !

My dear Katie,

how can I forget the day we first met ! I still remember you were wearing your green sweater with your apron from Wired. I know you're gonna say it wasn't your best look, well ... you're perfect to me, and everything suits you ! I took one of your cookies and I heard you shouting from the distance: " You, drop that cookie !". I knew I would get your attention by stealing one of your cookies, well not stealing 'cause I gave you a can of lentils a while after, but it worked, that's what matters. Maybe I could have caught your attention differently, but it was funnier this way, still is ! Hehe ! Then I said: "What cookie ?". I knew it would annoy you, so I said it. You know me, can't help it ! But, I think my proudest moment at that time was when I ate your cookie even though I didn't have a can of something with me. 

While we exchanged those hasty words, I discovered someone I never imagined meeting ! Crazy right ?! Just seeing your face, I knew at this instant moment you were different, that I wanted to know more about you and that, even though you were annoying ( Still is from time to time ;D ), I wanted to see those Azel eyes again. 

Even if I said your cookie wasn't great, I wouldn't have traded it for any other pastries in the world. Not even from Arthur Stick, the greatest *apparently* little dude who makes pastries for a living, which cost a fortune for like one chocolate chip. Does he put gold in his chocolate, I don't understand !  I'm really impartial here sweetie, I tasted his Sano, or is it Sono or Sonho, well it's Brazilian, and they can't compare to your super-duper cookies. Those Senorita doughnuts aren't even good... They are just butter with a lot of sugar and Flour, everybody can do that ! Come on, can't you be a little bit more original mister Arthur the tree branch !  On the other hand, you're the only one who can make those delightful cookies, you even shape them like Sunflowers, you know how much I LOVE sunflowers !!! 

I don't know what I would've become if I hadn't put my foot in your little coffee shop! I'm so glad I did !! Imagine all the things we would have missed ! I can say for sure that I wouldn't have applied at Wired if it wasn't for you. Maybe you don't know, but you had a big impact on my life way before we started dating ! Thanks for being who you are !  You are MY little flower and nobody can take you away from me !  I'm your sun and you're my flower... we are now the sunflower couple ! Hehe ! I love our couple's name ! I ship us so bad honey ! Haha !  ( I'm making myself laugh while writing your letter ! ) Well, I love you more and more every day! 

Your favourite cookie crook, 

Aiden