The whisking.

I suddenly woke up strapped to the kitchen table naked. Around me was Seven different kinds of whisks. there was a long wired one with a metal handle, A green plastic one covered in some kind of white substance. a small fat Metal whisk with a red handle which was also covered in that white stuff, And 4 Other ranged whisks that was all different shapes and sizes. "P-Ph-Phil what is this!?" I said, panic raising up in my voice. "Dan don't be afraid, we are going to have lots of fun" Phil whispered into my ear smirking. I whimper as he picks up The first whisk and trails it along my chest "This whisk makes a perfect fit in that tight asshole of yours" He whispers, I can feel erection growing as the warmth of his breath reaches my skin. He tapes my mouth shut with duct tape "No one can hear your screams of pleasure now" I feel his hand grip my growing boner, pumping harder and harder until I cum. He uses some of it to lube up my asshole before shoving the smallest whisk up there. I moan with pleasure as he does it faster and faster in and out of my ass. Griping one hand tightly to my erect penis he switches to the green plastic whisk and shoves that in my asshole. I grip each side of the table and moan several times before cumming. Phil takes out the whisk and begins to suck my dick, he sticks two fingers into my asshole and I cum one last time. Finally it's over. He takes out his fingers, unties me and throws my clothes at me. "We still have 5 whisks left Dan.."
"it's Your turn next Phil"