Chapter 4

Ayato walks in the dark room with only candles lighting up, looking down at Yui her body changed so much.

Taller, breasts bigger like F size, skin normal but little paler, hair way longer to her lower spine very curly.

She'll be awakening soon.

"Yui."

Ayato doesn't know if she can hear him or not, this is like being in a coma.

He needs to see her awake, and fine not dead asleep.

Chuckling quietly he only he this girl for twelve weeks and he's been wanting her to be his, cause he never seen a girl like her around, she was a cute little clumsy girl who didn't know her fate and still awaits answers of who she is than giving up.

Even when they treated her horribly she still sacrificed her life to protect them, what did she see in them?

"Wake up Yui, you need to wake up. We need you I need you, understand that."

Ayato disappears.

----------------------------------------------

The brothers was in school and for Ayato it was boring and meaningless as usual.

He rather be watching Yui making sure she's...

"Why do I care so much? She meant nothing to me and now I care? She's human, not much longer at least." Ayato thought.

He just met that girl and look what happened next, his crazy mother had to come back.

'Ring!'

The bell rung and Ayato stands to walk away but feels a hand on his arm, looking over his shoulder he saw a girl.

"Hey Ayato, I was wondering if you want to hang out." The girl purred.

Ayato knows she's a dirty slut and is not interested, not one bit.

"No."

"Why? You have feelings for someone else."

"No." When really the answer was 'yes'.

Ayato walks away going to his next class wanting the night to be over with and go home.

----------------------------------------------

The brothers made it back home and checked on Yui, she was changing that was for sure but still doesn't know when she'll actually wake up.

After they left a head turns then eyes open.