11

chapter 11

"we have to get her back, dad"
"getting yerim back is not our first priority, winning their assets is"
"but-"
"yeonjun think with your brain, we could bring yerim back later as well"
"yes father"
"tell her to somehow kill that guy"
"yes father, we'll try"

"why-"
"i told you to stay in your room"
"b-"
hyunjin held her shirt and pushed her on the ground, she sighed. she stood up, he pushed her again, he kept pushing her till her head hit the wall. he sighed and shouted, "don't keep standing up again and again, accept your defeat for once!"
yerim chuckled and stood up cleaning the blood from her nose.

hyunjin mumbled, "so stubborn", and punched her again.

she fell down and looked up at him, "you're lucky i am not attacking you"
"you're lucky i haven't killed you yet"
"that makes me unlucky"

yerim held his leg and stood up holding his shoulder, she looked in his eyes and said, "i hate the fact you remind me of my father"
"i love the way you remind me of my mother"

she stared at him as he held her waist. he lowered his pitch and said, "don't come near my men, do what i say, you'll be safe"

her eyes closed, he picked her up and made her lay down on the bed. he brought his shirt and first-aid kit from his room and sat beside yerim.

he wore his shirt and cleaned the blood from her nose, she winced in pain and opened her eyes. he glared at her, she shut them again.

"my boyfriend told me to kill you"
"why are you telling that to me?"
"warning you"
"about?"
"i'll kill you soon"
"will you?"
"yes, i will kill you"
"i warn you too"
"me? you'll kill me"

hyunjin shook his head, "then?"
"are you sure you'll be able to resist me?"

"more like, are you sure you aren't falling for her?"
jisung said as he came in, both of them looked at him, then looked at each other.

yerim cleared her throat, hyunjin took the first aid box and stood up looking around. jisung laughed and said, "i was kidding- why do you guys look so serious?"
"i am not falling for weak women"
yerim threw the pillow at him, "i am not weak!"

"whatever, i am not falling for anyone"
"are you sure?", jisung asked.

"cherries stick to their words" yerim said, copying hyunjin and chuckled.

hyunjin smiled slightly and went out. chan asked, "who got you smiling like that?"
hyunjin looked at him with a poker face, "hyung what?"
chan laughed.

"you have been sitting here for a while, jisung"
yerim said as she opened her eyes.
"obviously, it's my job to keep an eye on you miss"
"oh?"
"you're going with us, right?"
"where?"
"boss didn't tell you?"
"no?"
"to that high end deal?"
"why me?"
"we don't have a seducer so-"

hyunjin came inside and said, "no, we're not taking you as a seducer"

yerim sat up properly, "then?"
"i can't leave you here, i'll miss you", hyunjin said sarcastically, yerim rolled her eyes.

"i can't trust you enough to leave you alone in my den"

"or are you just worried?", jisung said and ran out. yerim and hyunjin looked at each other, hyunjin said, "wear this"
"what is this?"
"a dress"
"where did you get this from?"
"it's my- it's boss's"
"i don't think it's suitable for a seducer"
"i told you, you're not going as a seducer. wear this, i'll be out"
"please send jeongin"
"why? what's wrong?"
"an inner injury probably"
"where? how?"

yerim laughed sarcastically and said, "the one who caused it is worried about it?"
hyunjin glared at her and said, "tell me about it, i am a multi, i can-"
"just go, you might be busy, send jeongin"

hyunjin sighed and went outside. jeongin came in smiling after a while and asked, "what happened?"
"sorry for disturbing you"
"it's my job"
"i feel weird, this right shoulder and the back part" she pointed at her neck.

jeongin nodded and held her neck, "here?"
"all around"

jeongin looked at her tattoo, "permanent?"
"temporary"
"ah, okay, we'll need to give infra-red light at your back, it will take time"
"is it serious?"
"since when have you not been to your group's medic?"
"um-"
yerim smiled nervously.

jeongin chuckled and said, "let's get it treated tomorrow?"
"alright! do we have a woman here or just men?"

"done?"
hyunjin said clinging to the door. jeongin nodded and said, "seems severe to me", and went out.

hyunjin sat beside her and said, "should i be sorry?"
"no? why?"
"your-"
"it's an old injury"

hyunjin nodded and said, "you didn't change yet?"
"um- are there any women here?"
hyunjin shook his head and said, "the group has women, but they aren't here right now, why?"
"i needed some-"
"some?"
yerim sighed and looked at him.

"what?"
"um- it's that time of the month"
"oh- wait- i'll go get it for you?"
yerim sighed and nodded.

hyunjin ran outside. yerim tried to change into the dress but she wasn't able to lift her shoulder up, so she let it be and covered herself with the blanket.

hyunjin came in and gave it to her. "here, why are you sitting like that?"
"can you- nevermind"
"tell me?"
"send jisung, i want help with the dress"
"why jisung?"
"he- he is my friend so"
"i can help you!"
"b-ut-"
"what?"
"nevermind, i'll do it on my own"
"try it, i'll look away"

hyunjin turned around and yerim tried to wear her dress, she winced in pain, hyunjin was about to turn back when she held his shoulder and wore the dress. he turned around and said, "you should stop pretending to be independent, sometimes, depending on someone isn't that harmful"

"sometimes, the person you depend on leaves you alone, which is very harmful"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄