Part-4

IN MORNING 🌄 (JEON'S HOUSE )

Author's pov
| Time : 7:00 am |

A cute boy was sleeping peacefully like there is no more tomorrow , Beside him someone is shaking him while screaming
" YAHHHH , YOU HUMAN BUNNY , "GETUP NOW OR ELSE I AM GOING TO THROW YOUR ALL BANANA MILKS "
He shut open his eyes and look at his Noona..........
ahemm.. sister . " Soonie , Are you not going to do that right ? " He look at soonie with puppy eyes and pouty lips

" Aww , I don't do that my little kookie , Get up fast or else you're going to late in first day "
Suddenly he realised that today is his first day at hospital . How can he go there late , He look at the clock . It was already 7:30 am . He only have 30 minutes to reach hospital .
(So I changed their duty time ok , at first I wrote that their duty time 6:00 am , now I think it's 8 or 9 am more suitable for this FF , please think they had special treatment to someone that day , ok )
He fastly run to bathroom to do his morning routine and fresh up .
After 15 minutes
Jungkook dress

After fresh up he come to downstair and take an apple from fruit basket which was on dining table

Soonie was already ready to go to hospital.
Jungksoonie dress

" Wow , kookie you look hansome but like always hansome than cute " soonie said with Aww look

" Wow , kookie you look hansome but like always hansome than cute " soonie said with Aww look .
" Soonie you look beautiful too , we should go now , I don't wanna late on my first day ." JUNGKOOK said while dragging soonie .
" Ok ok let's go " jungsoonie said.
After that they two get in their car .

IN HOSPITAL ( time : 7:55)

JUNGKOOK POV
Me and soonie was walking in the hospital hall . Suddenly I saw a short but taller than me ( thats jimin , in my FF kookie shorter than jimin by 1or2 cm 🤭) and a beautiful , cute girl coming toward us with doctor's coat on .

 Suddenly I saw a short but taller than me ( thats jimin , in my FF kookie shorter than jimin by 1or2 cm 🤭) and a beautiful , cute girl coming toward us with doctor's coat on

" Good morning soonie , OMG this your your kookie , wahh he is so cute

" Good morning soonie , OMG this your your kookie , wahh he is so cute . Will you be my girlfriend Ani boyfriend ? " That girl said excitedly with her one hand give to me hold .

 Will you be my girlfriend Ani boyfriend ? " That girl said excitedly with her one hand give to me hold

(Against kookie like this )
I just look at her with weird face .
"What the fu----" soonie was going to say something but she stoped and look at me, I gave her confused look . She again look at that girl and smacked her head who yelped .
" Ouch , why ?I asked him not you " she said .
" Lisa , how can you ask him like that ? You just saw him asked him out " soonie said with a glare
" That was ---- " cut by jimin .
" Look Senior doctors started coming to the hospital, we should start to do our work , and sorry kookie , We could not introduce well eachother, by the way I am Park jimin , you can call me chim or whatever you want "
" Ahh , how stupid iam , I didn't introduce my self to you , my Name is Lalisa Manoban , you can call me anything you want " who named lisa sweetly smile at me . " Hello lisa , Jimin hyung , it's nice to meet you " they said that back to me . And they left with soonie . Now iam going to senior doctor camp with my files .
Suddenly I bump to someone , I felt down and my files flew away but the other person didn't fell down . He stand there like rock .I look at the man who bumped at me .

'He is so hansome , what the puck JUNGKOOK just scold him and try to make him collect your files 'I saw that man was going to left like noting happend

I saw that man was going to left like noting happend .so I grabbed his wrist , he turned around and look at me with cold look .
'why he look at me like I asked him to marry his sister to me ' I pouted .
" What ? " He asked in his deep voice .
' I femiliar with this voice , but where I heard this voice ? '
" Hey, kid what you want ?" He said .
" 1st I am not kid iam 19 year old man Ani just man . 2st Mr. . Because of you my important files flew away , so you have to help me to collect them "
" Look ,MR. JUST MAN , I don't have time for this shit " the man rolled his eyes.
'How can he ? Someone please teach me some bad words , I badly want to curse him "

TAEHYUNG POV
A cute weird boy bumped to me and he want this FAMOUS DOCTOR KIM TAEHYUNG help him to collect his files . I don't know what happend to me i felt something weird but warm feeling in my heart 💓 or why my heart beating faster. I hope he didn't heard that .
" What the puck you said, don't you have some humanity?"
'Aww, he so cute like little bunny , I think he innocent too '
"I don't have that word in my dictionary" I said.
" Where is that? " He asked with confused face.
"Where is What?" I asked him .
" Your dictionary" he said while making cute face.
I  secretly smiled .
"You boy , I have lot of work to do , so go away" I said to him .
He kept bla bla about it , I look at my watch , I have to check a patient urgently, so before he say more I left .

JUNGKOOK POV
     He was look at his watch , " yah , how can you ---"
Before I say something more he already left . He have lot of attitude , you wait and see what this JEON JUNGKOOK gonna do with you .

SO I  HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER