Chapter 2

It was a crazy day for a certain Kohli at first his best friend woke up... without him waking him up that creature and then he didn't even forget a single thing( Vi is still in shock guys 😳😳😳😳😳...the world has definitely come to an end). He was certain that he had been jinxed...what he didn't know was Jinks and Bhuvi had already helped Ro pack his bags last night and Jassi had taken the job of waking is bhaiya up on time(bcz Ro won't scold his chotu right) to avoid the legendary Rohirat fight in the morning.

But all in all the team was very excited as they had just won a series. So both Rohirat along with Mahi Bhai had planed a vacation or maybe you can say a staycation at Ro's farm house in Mumbai for whole team and their families. All of them were super excited because they were meet meeting their families and Mahi bhai after a long time of 2 months. Bhai, Sakshi bhabhi, their wives and kids had already reached farmhouse and were waiting for the team to arrive and celebrate 🥳🥳🥳🥳.

All being done and RohiRat fight avoided, the team was in good spirits and ready to board, par agar Ro kahi jaye aur Kuch Bhul Na Jaaye ya uska Kuchh missing na ho Toh Aisa ho sakta hai kya????

While waiting for boarding to start Ro got hungry and decided to get himself something to eat but he forgot to tell anyone about that. Now boarding had started and the whole ICT for searching for Ro. Finally Rish saw him,

Rish - ROHIT BHAIYA, ROHIT BHAIYA

Ro sees him and comes towards him with a questioning look on his face

Ro - Ha Rishu, chilla kyu raha hai kya hua??

Rish - Bhaiya aap kaha chale gaye the hum sab  kab se aapko dhundh rahe hai.

Ro - Main toh bas kuch khane gya tha.
        Par tum sab mujhe dhund kyu rahe ho ??

Rish - Woh Bhaiya boarding start hogyi hai iss liye

Ro - *aaj toh gya tu Ro Vi tujhe nahi chodega*
        Chalo phir Jadi chalte hai
and both of them started walking towards the boarding area where the rest of the team was standing. Team saw both of them
Vi was angry at Ro and was about to shout at him when Bhuvi said
Tum dono baad mein ladh lena abhi sab boarding line mein Lago.
As always no one contradicted Bhuvi and all of them started boarding.

As always Bhuvi, Shikhi and Jaddu were in the starting to help the kids with their stuff and also to avoid conflict between seating arrangement (you could say Bhuvi doing all the work with Shikhi helping him time to time while Jaddu  promoting the fights.......you know aag mein ghee dalne wala kaam) and Vi, Ro and Jinks  going at the last to see if everyone has boarded the flight or not (mainly Jinks and Vi  searching for the things that Ro has misplaced.)

All was going good Ro didn't forget a single thing (yet) everyone was on the flight and Jinks had just completed his boarding now only Ro and Vi were left.....
what can go wrong.........oops did I just jinksed it
( I know guys bad pun but I couldn't help myself)

Officer to Ro - sir, may I see your passport and boarding pass please

Ro - sure, here it is........wait a minute, Mera passport kahan gaya

Ro started searching for his passport in his pocket and carry on so Vi  just asked him

Vi - Kya Ho Gaya fir se Kuchh bhul gaya kya?

Ro - Vi Mera passport Nahin mil raha hai

Vi -Kya,  tujhe bola tha na
before he could even started scolding that officer interrupted them