84. want to divorce!

It was like .... family ....

Although this kind of feeling was absurd to you, the feeling he gave you was really like ... a very close elder, perhaps because too many things had happened recently and made you panic too much, so you felt this kind of feeling, in addition Kim Seokjin was a very steady person who gave people a sense of security, that was why you felt this way, you felt comfortable and thanked him, he was stunned hearing you thanking him, he glanced at you with the corner of his eyes, your half of the body was cover, your face shape and eyes makes his heart suddenly moved.

Your current appearance...

How could there be two people who looked so similar? If you had nothing to do with Kim family but why your temperament look so similar to that person? that demure aura and the coldness in your eyes was exactly the same, his thin lips moved and couldn't help asking about your family and relatives.

Suzy has been surprised ever since you appeared in front of Seokjin, he had always talked and being curious, did Mr Kim start to move? he has been always cold ever since she knew, actually she didn't understand what he wanted to do with you, if he wanted to pursue, he didn't have the slightest bit of love in his eyes when he looked at you but a man would not treat a woman well for no reason, if he didn't want to pursue you then why did he treat you so well? Suzy didn't understand this.

He was an unfathomable man, no ordinary person could guess what he was thinking, even Suzy who has followed him for such a long couldn't figure out his thoughts then let alone you, who just had met, it was just that the two of them had different thoughts, you couldn't think of such a deep level, you only used your heart to feel it, to you he was indeed very much like an elder brother.

You, yourself found it strange, after all there has never been a man who gave you this kind of feeling but Kim Seokjin could, you comforted yourself, it was probably because he was Kim Yuri's elder brother, thinking about it you felt ease and told him about your family members, he was surprised that you actually have Younger sister, it was same information as his secretary has give him.

You had lived with your parents since you're young, including when you was taken away by human traffickers, but what was the problem? if you're really the daughter of the Yoo family then why you have that type of temperament? why did the two people looked so similar as his special person's?

Could it be that in this world, there were two people who did not have blood relations but looks similar?

his brows were drawn back, it was obvious that he was thinking about something important, the car quietened passing countless neon lights and skyscrapers along the way, by the time you realized the car already stopped not far away from the Jeon mansion's way.

"Miss Yoo, in order to avoid people's mouths, we can only send you here." Suzy turned around smiling, you looked out the window, it was a familiar intersection, you looked at her with extreme gratitude and opened the door and took off the suit before returning back to Seokjin.

"Mr Kim, thank you for today, I will leave first, if there is a chance another day, I will treat you to a meal."

hearing you wanted to treat him, his expression changed and nodded "I am free in two days." you smiled, saying you'll contact him in a few days.

After you left, Suzy couldn't help asking "Mr Kim, won't you be too direct?"

Seokjin raised his brow asking how can he be direct? well Suzy twitched her mouth awkwardly, Mr Kim have his own thoughts, his gaze was calm "Do you have any questions about my attitude towards her?"

Suzy shook her head, she have to follow Mr. Kim but it was the first time she saw him treat a woman like that, so she was confused, it was nothing to do with her, Seokjin's eyes darkened and made a request her to check all the information about Yoo family making her more shocked but she didn't disobey his order, it's common to investigate about you but also about your family? well she wouldn't doubt.