My baby(You guys first time)

⚠️Smut and fluff in this chapter⚠️

Y/ns Pov:

Me and draco have been dating for 3 years and everything has been great! I've been thinking about fully changing our relationship by giving him me... my virginity.

I'm a bit scared but the more I think about it the better it gets and at some point we can have children (IMAGINE A LIL DRACO RUNNING AROUND)

As I walk up to eat at the slitherin table I realize I should ask him to calm my mind.

"Hey dray" I said

"Hey baby" He said while putting his arms around my waist and putting his head into my neck.

"Can we go to our room i want to talk"

A worried expression crossed his face

"No no it's nothing bad I just need some reassurance"

He sighed in relief

"Of course my darling"

We walked to our dorm hand in hand. We opened the door and I walked him onto the bed but not before closing and locking the door.

"Okay y/n what's this about, are you okay honey?!"
He asked.

"I'm okay, I've just been thinking I really love you and I want us to take a step up in our relationship and show each other how much we love each other so.. "

He brushed my hair behind my hair (if long enough) and rubbed my cheek.

"Don't be embarrassed y/n tell me what's on your mind my love" He said calmly

"I.. I want to give you my.. um give you my vir-virginity"
I said worried and I awkwardly looked away.

"I..I know you probably grossed out bc you probably did stuff with many girls and I get it if you don't want to with m- "He cut me off.
"- Darling"
He grabbed my hands and grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes
He continued "Are you serious I would love to share my first time with you baby"

Wait did he say what I think he said? My eyes widened.

"Wait your a.."

"A virgin? Yes sweetheart I am and I was waiting for the right person and when you came into my life I realized I wanted you to carry my future children"

"Are you serious?"
I said smiling "Of course darling" He put my hair behind my ear( if long enough).

"And.."He continued

"It means so much for you to want to share yourself with me. I love you ,your my angel, your my baby and I'dnever thought I would love someone so much and feel this way"

You started crying happy tears and hugged him

"Why are you crying my love?! Are you okay?"

You smiled and looked up at him

"Your just too cute"

"Draco I have loved you since I layed eyes on you your my world and I have never felt this way thank you for not being judgy"

"Judgy?! Of course not! Your my baby I need to keep you happy!"

⚠️Smut⚠️

He leaned in and kissed me softly I needed him sk I kissed him back back deepened the kiss. He stopped the kiss I pouted a bit.

"Are you sure your ready my love?"

"Yes I am" I said while about to kiss him again

"No promise me darling this is important"