Chapter 18

"I can't believe it's already been 2 months since we've entered university." Naya said to me while stretching her body.

I chuckled at her, "Yeah, I felt like it was just yesterday when you randomly popped up to sit beside me." I replied while stretching my body as well.

"The both of you are acting as if 2 months is such a long time, I've been here for a year already." Jieun rolled her eyes, also stretching her body.

The reason why we're stretching our body is because today is the annual University Sports Day. All the freshmen, sophomores and juniors in the SM University are divided into 16 groups and it is obliged for every students to at least join one of the events that are held, unless you have special permission. The seniors would not be attending since they are busy with their internships.

"Now that I think about it, I haven't asked which event that you both joined." Jieun stated.

Naya let out a groan, "I'm representing the red team for long jump. I wish I could have just sit the whole day out though." she complained since she doesn't like sports.

Jieun laughed at the younger, "You and your hate for sports." Jieun then turned to me, "How about you, Eunhye?"

"I signed up for basketball and sprint." I answered.

"Oh? You can play basketball?" Jieun asked me and I nodded as my reply.

I can play, but let's hope my body would withstand exercising that long...

But then again, they don't know about how weak my body actually is.

Naya looked at her watch, "Oh it's time for the first match between the blue team and yellow team, I promised Jaemin that I'll go and support him." she said while packing her things to move to the field.

Ah right.. About half a month ago, Jaemin finally confessed to Naya and asked her to become his girlfriend after dancing around each other in circles for like around a month and a half.

"Which team is he from?" Jieun asked the younger.

"He's from the yellow team, do you guys want to watch them together with me?" Naya asked us.

We nodded at and packed out things before moving to one of the fields where the basketball match between the blue and yellow team would happen.

Luckily the match hasn't started yet when we arrived at the field, or Jaemin would probably nag at his girlfriend and Naya would nag back at him, resulting into a weird but funny argument.

We then heard a whistle after sitting down in one of the benches beside the field, signaling the players to enter the field.

I widened my eyes inside my head when I saw one of the starting players from the blue team.

Mark Lee...

The guy from my dreams who suddenly appeared in real life.

I haven't interacted with him since the last time we sat together for lunch during the last day of freshmen orientation.

As if he was avoiding me.

But my friends and his friends did mention that he was just a busy person. If he wasn't working for the student council then he would probably be studying or writing lyrics.

I watched intently as the referee blew the whistle and threw the ball upwards.

Mark was playing as the shooting guard, which means his main is to score points and steal the ball from the other team.