Dutchess Potter

It was odd.

That was what William James Moriarty was thinking as he read through an article.

A strange noble woman who appeared from practically nowhere had been buying out shops across London, mostly food and clothing.

She had been giving them nd even large amounts of money over to the poor, and just last week, she had lead a huge reconstruction project to renovate their homes, even making them affordable. She was easily liked by the lower and working class, especially the children.

Can such a selfless noble even exist?

What was her angle?

"The town of London is enveloped in confusion and wonder as the Duchess Potter gives charity to the lower classes." William reads.

"Unusual isn't it? You normally don't see nobles doing this sort of thing." Louis said as he served William tea.
"And according to the article, no one knows where she came from either. Most nobles think it's scandalous for a woman to dress like a man or even have short hair."

William gave a smile.

"Though it's curious. An interesting kind of curious that is. Maybe we should meet her. She sounds like a reasonable person."

"Well, from the looks of it, she seems to frequent areas of the working class. Though she never goes to clubs or bars, which means she doesn't indulge in scandalous acts." Louis points out.

William stood up as he prepares for the day.
--------------

As William looks around, he looks for the strange woman, he notices a slim figure in a shop where walking canes were made and fixed.

The figure was indeed a woman with short hair as black as ebony, and it looked soft to the touch. She could possibly be an inch or two shorter than himself.

The woman was talking with a man taking out a cane.

"Must admit. This is the first I made a cane with a lion's head." The shopkeep said.

"Well, I'd say you did well. Keep the change, feel free to spoil yourself a bit." The woman smiled as she paid the shopkeep and left.

Only to find herself face to face with a blonde male with scarlet eyes.

William was surprised to see that the woman possessed eyes greener than his older brother's. So green they could shame emeralds. Along with her short black hair, he could not help but think of a cat seeing her face.

An alluring, graceful, dignified, clever cat.

"My apologies but I couldn't help but notice. I was wondering if you had the time for a chat." William smiled.

Hyacinth then smiled.

"Why not? Course I would like an escort. I plan to stop by the toy shop to get toys for the orphans. Hope you don't mind."

-------------
What should happen next?