Scenario

Dedicated to: youjokeuguy123

Well this was what I wrote this just for fun tho. Turns out that I am going to write this story.
There may be certain changes coming  in future in the plot.Well maybe,maybe not..
But this is just some raw stuff.

So here it begins..

____

Long long ago, a warrior was built, yes built . For the lord's services and no not the god. It's lord . This warrior was named V ,all beautiful features adorning his sculptured body ,long fingers , a cute smile and a sharp jawline.

Ah don't forget the muscles.

Being made for thy lord's service he was made to do everything the lord asked even if it was bad. So in short ,the wrong .

Then came the gods (u can take em as zues and all who attacked titans so same happened).

Lord was killed, but V. His smile ,the way he grinned and showed his all 32 teeth with his lips fully stretched, Zues sorta forgave him. Moreover it wasn't like it was his wish to work for his master,right?

He placed a curse over him that turned him into a statue and won't turn into a real form until he gets kissed by his first love *y/n sqeals*.

Yeah,yeah we are coming to you.

So now that it is 21st century and he is still a statue at the fort where his lord was destroyed. it's a historical site and a place for college students to learn about history.

A group of students is going to that place , y/n is there too!

Just roaming around the area and losing connections with main group ,separating from friends , linking this all leads y/n to the place where statue is placed, V still freezed in that vide grin showing his diamond like teeth and long fingers clenched in his hands but eyes kinda shocked. How.....? You think.

So you, y/n  come foreward to see his beautiful face more clearly but forgetting the stone that is on your way collapsing straight into V. His 'open mother' connecting to hers,tho the dust also comes in contact.

Her friends find her and she leaves but what she left wasn't same as it was before she came.

V came to life,his✨long✨fingers tracing his mouth .

But the question is who kissed him? He gotta find it ,but how? He doesn't even know what this place is...ah it's familiar to the fort he was in..yeah..but what time ,year is it? Where on earth is he? Who is y/n? Who is his lover?

So many what's and who's and where's and when's  but just one thing that he remembers what Zues said,"your heart will know who it is  when u find ur lover but not until she falls for u".

*imagine V from that video where he shaped his lips like  a heart  conveying that  he loves us*

so here it begins .Let's find her.

Y/n wherever you are ,I m going to find you. As my lips with show my heart! '

*BTS on its way to enter,yah.*

But every story has a villian. This one does too. Who's it?

Come on with us to join this journey of V aka Kim Taehyung ,filled with thrills and chills; adventures and shocks; love and joy and most importantly, bangtan boys.

A/n: ha ,how u like that!?

Sooo,this is the first part that I am uploading.

And it's the first time that I am writing *laughs nervously*

Feel free to give your reviews in comment section.

If you like it, drop a star , some  comments and a follow?

Please?

Ty!