ADJUSTING

"Vicki no!" Stefan yelled as Vicki kept on drinking. When he was drained dry she stopped and came to the realization that she just killed him. Her Sasha Williams who was never even a trouble maker now killed a man. Convincing herself that she had to do it she began to calm down and started to think rationally. When she was able to think clearly she quickly took up the compass and hid it in her pocket before they could see her.

Stefan ran up to her and begun to comfort her while Damon just stared down at the corpse and said oops. While in Stefan's arms Vicki started to cry and saying sorry over and over. After a few seconds Stefan picked up Vicki and he vamp sped into the boarding house.

As they reached inside if the boarding house, Vicki felt like she couldn't breathe and as if she was on fire. Stefan vamp sped outside and said "Sorry I forgot that you had to be invited in. I invite you in." Vicki then hesitantly walked in.

She saw that she was inside the house and felt okay so she sighed in relief. Stefan then urged her to take a bath in the guest room to wash away the blood. As she walked up the stairs she took her time to admire her surrounding. The last time she was here she was afraid for her life so she didn't get to fangirl about being in the boardinghouse.

When she reached what she assumed to be guestroom she looked around in amazement the room was huge and luxurious she couldn't believe it was just a guestroom. She looked around for while then went into bathroom and looked at it and couldn't believe she was staying here.

She then took off her blood soaked clothes and put in a basket and stepped into the shower and put on the hot water. Going over the day's events in her head she realized how many times she almost died. When she stepped out of the shower she realized she didn't have any clean clothes and grabbed a towel and headed downstairs.

Vicki looked for Stefan and found him with Damon in the parlor room. "I don't have any clothes." She said hesitantly. Stefan looed at Damon and sighed then vamp sped up and down the stairs giving her some clothes. "How to you do that?" She asked though she already knew the answer.

"After you becoming a vampire you get stronger, faster and all sorts of boring stuff." Damon said before drinking a glass of bourbon. Having vampire powers was the only thing Vicki was looking forward to as a vampire because on the TV screen it looked so cool.

Stefan said that he had something to do and left. Vicki didn't really feel like hanging out with Damon before he had his character development so she just said goodnight. Damon ignored her and went back to drinking so she just went to her room and changed into the clothes Stefan gave her. Laying down in her new bed Vicki couldn't sleep all she could do was think about today. She was now in Vicki's body, almost died multiple times, drank human blood and killed a man.

The next morning, Vicki didn't manage to sleep a wink but she hadn't even felt tired she guessed it was true that vampires didn't need sleep. She walked towards Stefan's room and knocked on the door. Stefan opened his door and she asked if she could borrow his phone to talk to her brother. He agreed but he had to supervise the call.

She dialed his number and when he picked up she said "Hi Matty." "Vicki, where are you, are you okay?" He asked worriedly "Yes I'm okay and I'm somewhere save so you don't need to worry about me." Vicki said before she hanged up and gave Stefan his phone back.

"I'm hungry." Vicki whined, it was really hard to control her craving for blood. Stefan came up to her and gave her a teacup "What is it?" She asked. "Something for your cravings." Vicki took a sip of it and it tasted awful but she had to get used to it if she wanted to stay in Stefan's good graces. "Stefan did you notice how that guy's bullets were wooden they know about us." Damon said while leaning on Stefan's door.