acquaintance ー 9. 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (part 1)

genre: fluff
r: WeeeklyOrbit

It wasn't a great time for you

It wasn't a great time for you. It's the summer of 2018 and you just graduated High School yesterday. You didn't know being an idol was this stressful... encountering hate words everytime you check your phone.

You're group is on the peak level of your careers but that doesn't mean you will only hear compliments from the general public.

Actually, you never wanted to be an idol. You wanted to be a dance teacher since you majored at dancing. Rapping skills is great aswell but in vocals, you're down zero.

"Excuse me..." you were peacefully sitting on a bench in the Yongsan park when someone tapped your shoulders. "Can you take a picture of me?" It was a beautiful woman. She was asking you in english, she's probably a foreigner.

"Sure..." you took her camera and captured a picture of her. You gave it back to her and she offered you a dollar but you refused. "Its okay, I enjoy taking pictures" you smiled at her but instead of going away, she gave you the camera back.

"Please help me explore South Korea, I mean Seoul, today... are you a local here? I'm Shen Xiaoting, I'm a tourist" you nodded your head before looking at the camera. She's touring alone?

"I guess you're from China? What are you doing here alone?" Thankfully, you're great at speaking English. The girl was amazed on your accent and how fluent you are. "Yes, I'm from China. I have a friend with me but she met up with her girlfriend" She? Girlfriend?

"A girl?" She nodded her head while looking into your eyes. She got big bright eyes, she looks friendly so why not help her today?

"Okay... so, where do you want to go?" You stood up from the bench and fixed your shirt. "You're coming? Thanks!" She jumped in excitement as she hooked her arms around yours.

She feels comfortable with me now, huh? You asked yourself.

"Let's go there" she pointed another park across the street. "Another kid's park?" She nodded her head cutely. You can see her face but she can't see yours fully. You were wearing a mask just incase a fan might run into you.

Wait... she doesn't even know my name

"Kaja" she tried speaking in Korean making her a lot more cute. "After this, let's go to the Han River... I haven't been there" she told you while crossing the road arm to arm.

"Can I ask... why did you chose to go to Korea?" You asked her, curiosity plastered on your face. "South Korea has alot of beautiful girls- i mean, girlgroups. I'm a fan of SNSD" she proudly told you. "Really? Me too..."