9. Forgot?

Y/n POV
I woke up and went to take a bath.
What I wore*.

I went downstairs and my mom made my breakfast and I ate my breakfast and went to school in my car*

As I reached the school,  I went to my locker to take my books and I saw BST coming .
I got to know 'the real them' yesterday night.
I sighed and went to my class and I sat on third bench and  continued to attend my class. BTS was as usual sitting beside me .
I ignored them and continued to concentrate. 

Time skip to cafeteria
I went and sat with blackpink . We were discussing about our exams , when someone patted my shoulder.  I looked behind and saw Jungkook!!! .

I was tensed  . What if they saw me standing there?

"Y/n , come to rooftop ." Jungkook said and went to eat with his rest of the brothers.

I was eating my sandwich with fear .

After that I went to rooftop.
I saw all of them standing there with a serious face  .

"So , you saw everything?" Namjoon asked.

"Everything w-what?" I asked while getting scared.

"Don't try to be smart y/n. " Taehyung said.

Oh god !!!! Save me .

"Now , you won't remember anything." Jimin said .

What ? Why won't I remember anything?
Soon , I felt something sharp on my neck and  I blacked out.

Meanwhile BTS POV

Jin hyung injected the medicine in y/n's neck . It will help her forgot what has happened yesterday to now. Jungkook caught y/n in her arms when she got unconscious and we left her at the medical room .