Death Eater wanted by no one

Death Eater, Wanted By No One

Below was a picker of her and Ron kissing inside an inclove at the Ministry

She and Ron had been secretly meeting for the last couple of weeks. How had they found out she thought there we're slick no one could have known, SHE WAS ENGAGED TO DRACO.

They had gotten together when they both returned to Hogwarts for their 8th year as headboy and girl.

And Ron was with lavender how had this happen and-

DRACO she had to get to him before he saw this. Before she knew it she was sprinting to a floo.

"Draco?" she sobbed out of breath once she got to their room.

He looked up at the sound of his name. His eyes were red and puffy. Before looking back down at his trunk filled halfway with clothes.

"Draco please," she cried. Barely able to see through the tears.

"Shhh," he whispered to her, enveloping her in his arms. While she sobbed into his chest.

"Don't go, please don't go." her sobs were getting louder.

"Everything is going to be fine, okay? I'll just be staying at Blaises for a few days then I'll come back and we'll make everything better, alright?" he told her. She nodded but more tears just came out. "Hey, hey don't worry everything will be fine alright. Just think of it like that time you stayed at she-Potters on her when she and Potter got in that dumb fight about whether muggle goldfish or cheese it is better." He told with the last chuckle, cupping her cheeks.

She looked up at him and nodded wiping the tears off her cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry," she told him.

"I know love," he told her. He continued to pack while she continued to apologize.

Once he finished they walked to the floo together while they dragged his trunk behind them. "Let me get settled in," she blurted out once they got to the floo. He just nodded before stepping into the fireplace. With a quick Zabini manner following. She followed behind quickly after.

When she walked out of the fireplace there was an angry Blaise Zabini, Theo Nott, and Pansy Parkinson glaring at her. She didn't stay long before quickly racing to catch up with Draco. Who was already walking towards the stairs?

She closed the door behind her as she walked into the sweat. He put his trunk at the end of the bed before turning back around towards her. She walked over to him and cupped his cheeks.

"I love you Draco," she whispered pressing her forehead to his.

"I love you, Hermione."