Him crying

I just got off work and was walking through the door to mine and Harry's apartment

"Harry I'm home!" I yell

I don't get a response. So I walk into the bedroom to see Harry's back facing me.
I hear a sniffle and immediately walk over to him.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask him putting my hand on his shoulder. He doesn't look at me.

"Nothing i'm fine" he lies

I put my hand on his face and turn it so that he is facing me now. He had tears on his cheeks, red nose and bloodshot eyes. My heart melts as soon as I see his face. I pull him into a tight hug and he lets out a shaky breath.

"Baby what happened?" I ask into his hair.

"Why are some people so mean?" He asks me, voice breaking a bit.

"I don't know love" I say

"I went on Twitter and just read through the comments and most of them were nice and then they weren't so nice... I looked at more and more hate comments and I just don't understand what I did for people to hate me that much." He explains and it breaks my heart hearing him say this.

"Am I a bad singer. Maybe I don't deserve to have this fame cause I have no real talent. Why was I ever picked to be in this band?" He adds

"Harry listen to me. They have no fucking clue what they are talking about you are so talented and the kindest person I know and nobody deserves to be in the band more then you ok?" I tell him

" I just want to know why they hate me and why they call me a whore and gay." He tells me.

"They are insecure." I say

"What?" He asks looking at me

"They are saying that because they are insecure and like putting other people down because it makes them feel better about themselves. don't let the comments get to you because there is so many more people that love you then people that don't like you." I tell him, he hugs me again and let's put a sob.

"I love you Amy."

" Love you more Harry"