Chapter seven: The kidnapping

We sit down to eat dinner.
"Mmm this is the best spaghetti!" Tony exclaimed.
"Thank you." I said gracefully.
Suddenly there was a crash and a muscular, tall man kicks the door down. Immediately, I notice it's dads friend Bucky. He marches over to the table. He doesn't look like the photos he looks evil and distressed.
Bucky grabs me by my arm, throws me over his shoulder and walks away.
I try to fight but he was too strong.

Everything goes black then I wake up in a white van with tinted windows. I notice we're going slow and try to escape. But we weren't going slow we had stopped and a man with a gun was waiting for me. He put a bag over my head and carried me into a building.
I was told to be an experimental guinea pig.

They had me touch this Crystal they called an infinity stone. I touched it slowly. I saw visions of a witch with green powers, fell backwards and blacked out. When I woke up I was in some sort of sell. They had cameras watching me. I saw my eyes glow green. I lifted my hand and green magic poured out of it. The blocks on the other side of the room were floating. I was petrified but also inquisitive. I then realised I was the witch in my visions.
Although I was magic I was still imprisoned. It was time for an escape plan.
I blasted the glass and it shattered. Glass flew everywhere the guards came running at me. I used my powers too stab each of them with glass. I pushed my hands down to my sides and levitated home.