why do you know this- irondad little-peter

[Peter wants to have pretty eyeshadow like his friend MJ who is Tony to deny him

or pepper questions why Tony knows how to put makeup on someone much less someone who hates most things touching him.

Pete is autistic

TW: none]

" Baba?" Peter asked as he stopped rocking back and forth and looked in Tony's direction from underneath the desk he was watching old Smurf episodes. 

"yes what's up baby," asked Tony looking down at the teenage toddler underneath his newest project. 

" cans I have pretty eye paint like MJ?" he asks looking at the stuffed bunny in his hands instead of the adult in the room. 

"you mean eye shadow sweetie?"

Peter nods. Tony thought about it for a second. sure he would never deny his boy his self-expression or femininity, but there was the issue of Peter despising the feeling of things on his face especially sticky or goopy things, his sensory issues could not deal with it. but he rather quickly decided that it was better to try to give Peter what he so kindly asked for and giving up if they had to, than giving Peter the idea that his baba didn't want him wearing makeup. 

"of course baby, you wanna go find some right now?" he asked carefully and he put down the mini screwdriver he was holding. 

Peter nodded and crawled out from underneath his babas desk grabbing his blanket and a paci on the way out, still holding his bunny tightly in one hand. 

" you feel like walking?" 

Peter shook his head no so Tony picked him up holding him with two hands trusting Friday to open any doors he needed to be opened. 

"hey, Fri where is the closest eye shadow pallet right now?"

'in miss pots private office on the 67th floor sir' 

"Good," he shifted Peter slightly in his arms so the boy could put his head on the older shoulders as they stepped into the elevator. 

"Hey pep, you got any eyeshadow we could borrow?" 

"Why do you need it?" she raised an eyebrow in confusion as if he just asked something much weirder.

"Because Peter wanted to have his eyes painted," he answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"yes, I figured but how would he even get it on I don't think you know how to put eye shadow on someone I would have guessed you  wouldn't even know what eye shadow was before today," 

"And why would such a pretty lady think so low of a knowledgable man like myself," he flirted and chuckled at Peter sticking his tung out at them. 

"well your you, why would you know how to put eye shadow on someone," the- you're a man- went unsaid. 

"pep I'm a billionaire superhero with PTSD you really think id let a makeup artist touch me, and its possible i may mave had some kindof phaze in collage," pepper sent him a look that said ' pictures NOW.  

"well fair, I guess there's one in that closet he can keep if he wants to," 

They got set up in the living room making sure there were no too overwhelming things for Peter, so they could at least have a chance of enjoying the process of someone putting eye shadow on him. 

There was a sippy cup full-on water in the living room and they settled down with an eyeshadow pallet and some of Peter's stim toys and comfort items. 

"What color would you like baby?" Tony asked after he had determined the plate had a lot of different colors for his kid to pick from. 

"blue?" Pete answered quietly from behind his frog-themed green paci

"of course, how do we feel about glitter?" he smiled at Peter who was rocking back and forth again while flapping his hands a bit up and down every few seconds. 

" little bit ok," 

"yeah only a little bit is ok, do you want me to do it now?"

Peter nodded and closed his eyes tightly leaning forward hands flapping more excitedly now. Tony chuckled and carefully told him to relax his eyes, and with a steady hand and without tutching Peter's face too much he gave him pretty blue eyeshadow with a darker crease and glitter in both blue and silver in the inner corner. 

"Such a pretty baby," Peter smiled up at him true brown eyelashes with a smile on his face. 

"ha'som" Peter whispered. 

"yeah very handsome, honey, wanna take a picture to show your friend?" 

"ye," he nodded happily happy with his newly done eye shadow, ready to show the hole world how handsome he was 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

[ 721 words]

if anyone bothers to count how many times I've written the word eye shadow u get a free 1000 word fic.

This was kinda requested by @Dogsaresofties I'm not sure this is what you wanted but here u go.

go join my fanfic discord https://discord.gg/ZaEewF5D it's dead and that makes me sad /j 

posting this 22.44Swedish time

Remember you are real don't forget to eat something if you haven't and drink some water ❤🧡💛💚💙💜(if you're reading this on a computer the back heart is supposed to be red IDK why it won't work) your valid you deserve to eat and survive.

You are real.

// Uttiirvin