A Romantic Duet

It is 11 a.m. in Gothmoria and you are reading a book inside your room. The book you are reading is a Gothmorian knock off of Romeo and Juliet, but since it is a knock off of the famous story, the one you are reading is different from the original because it does have a happy ending. While you read this romantic story in the book, you heard that Evan is making a new song. As you hear him make a song, your eyes started to sparkle and the song he's making warms your heart. You decided to check the song out in his room, but you had to wait because you had to read the sign on the door.

     While you are waiting for him to finish the entire song, you bopped your head softly, and not like you would in Kevin the Rockstar Goblin's concert. As you softly vibe to it, your eyes sparkle, with your sparkly pupils starting to shape like a heart. Your face also blushed with your cheeks becoming pastel pink. Your cheeks, eyes, and the way you listen to the song Evan is working all applies to yourself admiring him. After you admired him and his finished song, you heard that he's taking a break from the song he's working on despite working hard on, so you decided to knock on the door to sing with him in a duet.

     "Yes, Y/n?" Evan said while he heard you knock on the door.

"I love that song!" You said to Evan after knocking his door.

Evan answers by opening his door because he heard that you love the song so much. You then came into his room.

     "Why thank you, Y/n, for liking my song I was working on." Evan said to you.

"What is the song about?" You asked Evan. 

"It's about our relationship."

"Aww, you're such a sweetest person I've ever known."

"Why thank you again. Can you do me a favor?"

"Yes." 

"Will you join in on my song so we can sing about our lovely and romantic relationship together?" 

     After you heard Evan asking you for a duet, you got that admired feeling on your face, with your cheeks blushing and your eyes sparkling with heart shaped pupils.

"Yes." You said while joining Evan for a duet.

    Now Evan starts playing the loot to start the duet, and as it goes on, it's followed by a flashback from your first journey.

(Evan)

I never had a journey, with a loved one.

And I never had one, with an actual human either.

(Y/n)

I never had a journey, with a loved one too.

Until I met you, and then we killed a fire breather.

(Evan)

After the fight with the dragon,

you became the love of my life.

(Y/n)

And we will be in love together,

we will stay together til' we die.

(Evan)

I finally found a girl, from a journey

who came from the States

(Y/n)

I have found a troll, from a journey

who is native to his land

when our journey awaits

(Both)

We'll have tough journeys together,

but we'll still be in love forever.

We'll quest but date until the end!

I have finally found a friend!

(Romantic Loot sound solo)

(Y/n and Evan) 

I've finally found a friend!

(Final loot solo)

     "Wow, that was amazing!" Evan said to you after doing a duet together. "We should do it again one day. Also, your voice is so amazing, that you should become the most talented singer of the United States, well, the last one I've said is an exaggeration, but still, you still have a great singing voice."

"Thank you, Evan!" You said to Evan.

"You're welcome." Evan said to you. "And can I get an "I love you" sign?"

     You did the sign by making a half heart shape on your entire hand, while Evan does the same thing. Next, you put both of your hands to make the "I love you" symbol." While doing this, you blushed with your cheeks turning red, and your eyes becoming sparkly with heart shaped pupils in your eyes. This means that you admire Evan and the duet you made with him.