Watching him drift way~

In the past

Jax stood in front of Bakugou. Bakugou looked calm on the outside but was irritated in his mind.

Here in the garden

"Let's play a game!" Bakugou said "I'll show you how it's done." He said.

Here in the garden

"Stand very still." Bakugou said smiling "This'll be so much fun!" Jax said.

And then he smiled

Present day

Jax looked around "That's what I'm after. A smile in his eyes. The sound of his laughter." he said to himself. "Did you say something Jax?" Sato asked "No." Jax replied.

Happy to listen
Happy to play
Happily watching him drift away

Jax looked at Bakugou hanging out with Kirishima again

Jax once again went to the garden where Bakugou promised to meet him.

"Happily waiting all on my own. Under the endless sky. Counting the seconds. Standing alone as thousands of years go by." Jax said

Happily wondering
Night after night

"Is this how it works? Am I doing this right?" Jax asked to no one but himself.

Happy to listen
Happy to stay
Happily watching him drift away

Years later

"You keep on turning pages for people who don't care. People who don't care about you. And still, it takes you ages to see that no one's there. See that no one's there. See that no one's there. Everyone's gone on without you" Bakugou said to Jax who was working in a car repair shop now.

Jaxs eyes widened "Finally something. Finally news about how the story ends. He doesn't exist now. Survived by his son.... And all his brand new friends..." he said. Bakugou look like he didn't care but he secretly did.

Days later

Bakugou stood with wide eyes at the bottom of a building. On top of the building was none other than Jax himself. Lilly, Jaxs sister yelled at the heros to do something. Anything to save her big brother. "YOU USELESS HEROS DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!" Lilly screamed. Sato was also at the top of the building trying to get Jax to come to him. "Please Jax. Just come to me and I'll be by your side for the rest of your life." Sato said.

Bakugou had gotten to the top build via police helicopter. Jax turned around to look at Sato and Bakugou.

"Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool? And isn't that cruel? And aren't I a fool? Happily listen. Happy to stay. Happily watching him drift. Drift. Drift away." Jax said and leaned off the building and fell. "JAX!!" Sato yelled and tried to catch him but it was to late. "ANI!!" Lilly yelled and tried to fly to him but she was held down by the police.

After Jax fell off the building Lilly and Sato were never the same. Even Bakugou wasn't the same. Lilly shut out the world and only talked to Koda. Sato didn't want to be a hero anymore. And Bakugou swore he would never ignore his friends again.

The end
And for those who don't know 'Ani' is the Japanese word for older brother witch is talking about 'my own' so that would be one's own brother 'Onii-san' would be someone else's older brother.

Anyway if I am wrong please don't correct me cuz I probably won't even listen.

Anygays

BYE BYE