Zhongli X Aether

Aether returns from doing his daily commissions and speaks to Kathryn. "Hey Kath, I just finished my commissions for the day." Thank you Aether, here is your reward for today." Kathryn said in her sweet and calming voice. "My archon, it's been a long day, and since I have nothing else to do, might as well go see Zhongli for one of his stories." Aether said as he walked down lyiue's main street. Aether turned the corner and there he was standing there talking to Hu Tao, the wangshang funeral parlor director. "MR. ZHONGLI!" Aether yelled with excitement. Hu Tao saw this and an evil grin appeared in her face. "Why, hello there Aether." Aether blushed a little since it had been so long since he had heard Zhongli's deep voice. "What brings you here?" Zhongli said in a tone that he knew would make Aether blush hard, and as he thought it would. It did. Aether blushed so hard Zhongli began to feel something rise. Zhongli grabbed Aethers wrist and pulled him into one of the private funeral rooms."Zhongli- what are you doing." "I'm sorry Aether I can't hold it anymore." "Wha-" Zhongli pulled Aether into a passionate kiss. "Mmmh-" Aether pulled away. "Maybe we shouldn't do this here." Zhongli grabbed Aethers wrist and yelled to the director "Hu Tao I'm taking an early leave. Hu Tao knew what zhongli was going to do "OKAY, BUT I WANT DETAILS." The moment Zhongli and Aether got home Zhongli threw Aether on the bed. "Prepare yourself Aether" Aether looked at Zhongli blushing so hard he looked like a tomato. Aether undresses as fast as he could. Zhongli, already naked, climbs on top of Aether. "Take me Zhongli" as they go in for an extremely passionate kiss. Aether lets out a small moan as Zhongli enters the tip of his dick into him. "Deeper Zhongli." "Are you sure?" "Yes, please" Zhongli let the rest of his dick slide in. Aether moans Zhongli's name out loud. "NHG" Zhongli groaned as he thrusted his dick in and out of Aether. Aether felt Zhongli's pre-cum seeping out making it easier to slide. "Zhongli, I'm gonna cum." Zhongli put his finger at the tip of Aether's penis."Not yet you are.""wh- ah~" Zhongli was edging, making Aether want to cum even more. "Pl- e- se-, NYA '' Zhongli increased his speed and depth. Zhongli covered Aether' mouth as he moaned. After an hour of thrashing and moaning Zhongli finally let Aether cum as he cummed in Aether. They cuddle up to each other and fall asleep from exhaustion. Aether wakes up in pain from the night before. He looks around and can't find Zhongli anywhere. He tries to stand but falls over instead. After what feels like eternal hour passes, Aether tries to stand up again. This time he succeeds but is interrupted by Zhongli's sudden entrance. "Hello Aether". Zhongli said with Hu Tao right behind him. "Hey Aether." Hu Tao said in a preppy voice. "You look in pain" "Shut up you bitch." "Anyways I'll be leaving you too, alone." Zhongli has a bag with something big inside, hanging at his waist. "What that?"Aether said. Zhongli opens the back to reveal a gray canister. “ It’s to help with the swelling.” “Thank you Zhongli, but you didn't have to do that” Zhongli looks down towards Aether’s ass. “I think I did.” “I love you Zhongli” Aether said with a rosey smile. “I love you too Aether”   
The End    -♤◇Eclipse♧♡