Strangers Are Invading My Dreams So I Throw A Tantrum

Haha, Atsu throws a tantrum in this chapter" XD Spoilers! Like u can't read the title.

@~Atsu~@

I sighed as my team and I made our way to a grove of trees. We were going to climb trees.... Wait for it.... Without hands! Yay.

I sighed once again as Sakura explained to Naruto what chakra was, making me mentally groan. Oh my gosh. This is so boring.

My mind wandered to Kaguya and what she was talking about. Ryuchi Cave? Mount Myoboku? Shikkotsu Forest? What did she mean? I know these are summoning places for the three legendary sanin, but why would I need to go there? I'll ask Kakashi and the Hokage about it once we get back.

I realized that the excercise had started and I puffed out my cheeks, "Whoops, don't mind me," I said to Kakashi and he sweat dropped. I ran towards a random tree and stopped in front of it. I ran up the tree on my four limbs like a dog and Kakashi sweat dropped, "Without hands, Atsu."

"Oh, M'kay," I said and back-flipped off the tree and I was about to walk up the tree went Kakashi started, "Sakura is probably the one closest to overtaking our leader, Lord Hokage... Despite all of Naruto's boasts and aspirations..... And the finest hope of clan Uchiha doesn't seem too impressive either.... Atsu... How disappointing.... Seems that the crimson eyed little girl was too frightened from... Him... to even use her chakra...."

I froze and my fingers twitched, "Hah! Take that Atsu! Even Kakashi is disappointed in you! Not everyone loves you!" Sakura exclaimed and I suddenly punched my tree, causing it to tip over and fall, creating a silence throughout my team. The tree slammed against the ground and a couple of birds flew out of its leaves.

"I'm gonna go train. Don't come after me or I'll kill you," I said coldly before walking away and towards a far away clearing.

As soon as I was far enough they wouldn't hear me, I un-gritt my teeth and screamed out. A bright light surrounded me before shooting into the sky, creating a large explosion of light. The landscape around me started to crumble as I unleashed my rage on the trees and environment around me.

My stomach churned from my anger and emotions as I ripped at the trees around me, not caring about the animals inside for the moment. I continued to scream in anger, wanting to get all of my bottled up emotions out.

Sometimes you just breakdown, you know?

My chakra overflowed and the area around me turned grey instantly, all green quickly shriveled up and started to rot. White, purple, red, light blue, and black flames surrounded me and attacked the environment around me. I growled like a wolf and howled out, my emotions getting the better of me.

I shot my flames out into the air and they cascaded over the forest, burning everything within a couple yards. The flames coiled around tree trunks and threw them away from me, leaving me in a dead clearing. My flames started to rip the ground apart and threw boulders into the air before shooting at them, breaking the boulder into pebbles.

Okay, this might not be a breakdown.

I gripped my hair and pulled at it as my flames started to destroy my surroundings even more. I cried out in anger and started to yell at the world, telling it how much I hated it.

I screamed out at how much I wanted to kill the world, how much I wanted to show it the pain I've been through, show it what it has done to me. I wanted to destroy it, I wanted them all to feel my pain. My eyes started to burn slightly, but I ignored them.

I felt a warm hand on my head and I looked up slowly, blinking through my watery eyes. A bright figure smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't see the figures face, but the presence felt familiar. Warmth wrapped itself around me as the figure whispered soothing into my ear, "It's okay, I'm here, baby... I'm here..." The figure said and I hugged the figure tightly.

"M-Mom...?" I hiccuped slightly and the figure sighed into my hair, "It's okay, just calm down.... You're going to be just fine..." The figure said and my flames started to fade away before completely disappearing and I snuggled closer into the figure.

"Mom.... I-I wanna go home..." I sniffled and the figure laughed lightly, "You are home, Atsu. Home is where the heart is..." The figure stood up and started to float away.

I held out my hand for the figure, but she just smiled at me and gave me one last kiss on the forehead, "Wait! Don't leave me too!" I cried out and jumped for her, but she had already disappeared.

I fell to my knees silently as I stared at the sky in silence, angry tears started falling down my cheeks rapidly. The warmth I once felt disappeared and my body felt frozen in an eternal ice age.

The air became so cold, I could see my breathe, and the ground was quickly covered in ice. Anything left around me, was now frozen over and I felt my finger tips start to tingle, showing me I was getting frostbite.

I heard footsteps and glanced behind me too see my teammates gapping at the scenery around me, "A-Atsu-chan..?" Naruto asked and I looked away from them, my tears being the only warmth I felt in this frozen wasteland, "Atsu..." Kakashi started but couldn't finish.

"I'm fine," I said harshly and wiped away my tears easily, making them cringe, "I'm going back." I said coldly and walked past them roughly, my eyes colder than the ice age.

Dammit Kakashi, why do you gotta test me?

(Night Time)

I sat on the roof of Tazuna's house, listening to the conversation at dinner time. I looked up at the full moon and wondered, what's going on with me?

I took a deep breathe before starting to sing,

"May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you..
May it be when darkness falls..
Your heart will be true..
You walk a lonely road..
Oh! How far you are from home..

Mornie utulie...
Believe and you will find your way..
Mornie alantie..
A promise lives within you now..

May it be the shadow's call..
Will fly away..
May it be you journey on..
To light the day...
When the night is overcome..
You may rise to find the sun...

Mornie utulie...
Believe and you will find your way...

Mornie alantie...
A promise lives within you now...

A promise lives within you now..."

A couple moments after I finished my song, I heard footsteps and I silently made my way back into my room, hearing my teammates talk on the roof, "You heard it didn't you? It was Sairen!" Sakura exclaimed excitedly, "I don't know, maybe we were just hearing things.." Naruto said.

"I hope it was her, then we might be able to meet her!" Sakura squealed and I cringed away from the window before shutting it. I stepped away from the window and towards my mat. I laid down in it and turned to face the wall, curling into a ball.

I didn't go to sleep that night... Like most. I was awake when Naruto and Sasuke switched bedrooms. I was awake when Sasuke went to sleep in our room. I was awake when Naruto went out to train and I was awake the next morning.