• prologue •

The many entities floated around. Observing the people of the SMP, although, many people could not see them.

Some were talking to a humanoid pig, tormenting him.

Some latched themselves to a tall and lanky Enderman hybrid, talking to him via his particles.

Some shape-shifted into crows and followed a winged-man

Some shape-shifted into clay figures and followed a fox around.

Some shape-shifted into ferrets, following a man who's never revealed his eyes.

Some shape-shifted into "Doozers" and followed a humanoid totem.

Some would use snippets of a conversation and talk to someone who has escaped death through his headphones.

Some would talk to someone running a bakery by writing in their diary.

Some would shape-shift into lemons and talk to someone with one arm left.

Some would shape-shift into bugs and water organisms and talk to a certain short blonde-haired kid with big scars across their face.

Some would shape-shift into a lot of stuff following a tall blonde kid.

Some would shape-shift into enchantment table particles and follow a creeper hybrid.

Some would tell a certain pirate sheep that they were the stars that would guide her.

But if they weren't doing that, flying around and observing, they would turn into a citizen of the Dream SMP, not actual members, but citizens, some who have been there since L'manburg, and those who live in Las Nevadas.
[A/N: This is actually true: https://youtu.be/RhiPHHbrwoY ]

But they were all their for one reason, entertainment, and the people who would grant their wish, was the gods that tortured the SMP members.

[A/N: Chat is really interesting]

(I did it'd be funny if phils chat could talk to other people lol)