Chapter 1 - The Boy From Green Noa

From the cockpit of his Rick Dias, Lieutenant Quattro Bajeena of the Anti Earth Union Group felt an odd sensation take hold of his body. He glanced from side to side before looking back out to the rapidly passing ocean of starlight, hoping to find the source of it. Reaching over to his control panel, he flicked on one of the switches, causing several screens to flash up on his main camera. They each displayed a variety of stats, graphs and other technical jargon that did little to explain the odd feeling that had arisen from within him. To his left and right were two other mobile suits, also Rick Dias models. Both were painted jet black, which allowed them to blend in with the emptiness of space, and made them perfect for espionage missions, such as this one. His own suit, however, was a brilliant bright red. A personal emblem that let others know just who was behind the controls. Signalling to the other suits, he stretched the Rick Dias' arms outward and locked hands with the others, forming a sort of daisy chain with them. Doing this allowed the suits to initiate direct contact with each other, meaning their voices could be heard loud and clear and weren't hampered by the interference of Minovsky particles.
"Lieutenant Apolly" he spoke "How's the new suit?"
To his right, his copilot replied
"Give it a few days and it'll be like a second body to me, Lieutenant"
"We didn't survive the One Year War because we were slow learners" came a voice from the other suit
Quattro chuckled and turned his suit slightly to face the other Rick Dias.
"That kind of arrogance will get you into trouble one of these days, Lieutenant Roberto" he teased. The third pilot was taken aback and cursed himself under his breath
"My apologies, Lieutenant Quattro, sir".
With that, the three suits broke off from each other. Quattro shifted his control stick forward and pushed the verniers on his backpack into full throttle, speeding away like a comet into the sea of stars, while the other two suits shrunk back into line and continued at a slower pace. They watched as the Mobile Suit vanished into the distance, the glow of the thrusters letting it blend in with the stars that surrounded it.

                                  ***

"HIII-YAH"
*SMACK*
Inside the halls of Green Noa Second District College, Judo class was currently underway. The star player of the club, a lurching beast of a man named Roman Nasana stood in a defensive position as he awaited his next opponent.
"Next up: Marker Brawn!" the ref yelled. From the rows of seated students, a nervous young man, twice as small as Roman, timidly rose from the ground and prepped himself.
"Bow!" barked the referee
"Ready? Go!"
Before he could even react, Marker was hoisted up by Roman who spun him around in the air before chucking him over his shoulder into a heap on the mat. The other students jumped to their feet and issued a lavish round of applause upon Roman, who clearly took it in stride. To an outsider, it looked more like professional wresting than Judo class.
"Alright, next up: Kamille Bidan!" Called the ref. There was no response, and none of the class lifted a finger. A few murmurs broke out, along with the odd snicker, but no one with that name stepped forward
"Kamille Bidan?" The ref repeated again, only to be met with silence.
Suddenly, from across the hall, a voice broke out
"Sorry, I'm... uh... sick"
Everyone's eyes turned to the entrance to the sports hall to see a young man, clad in a sweater and with striking greenish-blue hair. He hurriedly punched in his (made up) reason for absence onto the digital register that had been placed on the wall next to the gym before half heartedly apologising and quickly leaving.
"Hey!!" Roman barked at him "Get back here, you pipsqueak! Don't think you can get out of this so easily!"
Kamille ignored him, instead pushing open a pair of double doors and exiting into the main lobby of the school, heading towards the exit. As he left, he passed another young man who was walking in, a well built and strikingly handsome student named Mex Mesun. Kamille picked up the pace and tried to not get his attention before suddenly, Mesun grabbed him by the shoulder and halted him in his path.
"Hold it, Bidan" he ordered. Kamille timidly turned to face him, before quickly shifting his eyes from Mesun's irritated gaze.
"Captain Mesun" he awkwardly began "Is something wr-"
"Don't give me that. Are you skipping practice?" Mesun questioned him, increasing his vice like grip on Kamille's shoulder.
"I'm not feeling too well, so I'm gonna-"
*SMACK*
Mesun raised his hand and backhanded Kamille across the face with so much force it threw him backwards onto the grass. Kamille quickly composed himself and bolted off down the staircase and away from the Judo captain.
"I mean it!" he yelled back before vanishing from Mesun's sight.
The captain scowled before turning back and entering the building, muttering under his breath about having the faculty look into it.