I'm not the one for you:Prologue

I don't see rainbows, anymore. Have they washed away?

----

  These were the ones to be. The ones that you would like to stare as they pass the hallways. They were the It girls in town. I always imagined myself like that every time, I moved with new people. That's what I called them new people. They weren't my family. My family was never to be found. Even if they found me or if I found them they would have seen me as a disappointment.

If you ask me why, I would just tell you that  parents who abandon their own kids never loved them. My"mom" always taunted and told me this when I was five. Thank god, she gave me up that bitch in my years of being fourteen and above. Even though she said it, I didn't believe it until I was thirteen. When you’re thirteen, well for me everything changes in the sense of your point of view. Your friends start to change which by the way, I didn't have any since I moved constantly. Girls start to have breasts and compliment on each other and guys start saying girls don't have cooties.

   When you're a foster kid love is a waste, though I actually did have a boyfriend when I stayed with that bitch of a person, once. He was the only one, I actually cared about and actually thought about how I was going to be with him forever because I always believed that bad things that were happening to me wasn't going to go away. I was thirteen at the time and like I said it changes you.

I was locked in the closet one day, crying my eyes out when my "mom" found out that I was dating and overhearing my conversation with Derek, my boyfriend outside the house. She was a strict, Christian believer kind of person. She always smoked and drank,but somehow she gets up from her bed on Sundays and goes to chruch.

As I was in a fetal position in the closet, I started to remember his scent and what he told me.I lost my balance and leaned on the wall leaving the clothes above me sway back and forth as I hit it.

"Haley, did you ever notice that this is our second year of dating?"Derek said looking for my hands as we were standing in front of "my house".

"Yea," I said smiling.

"Do you, you know, want to?" Derek mumbled.

"What?" I answered puzzled not knowing what he was talking about.

"You know sex." He smirked leaving his cheeks stretch with laughing lines.

"What, I'm only thirteen, dude." I answered in disgust.

"And,” He said, “People are doing it.”

"What if people were jumping off the bridge will you do it?" I exclaimed.

"No, but don't you think we should do it since you're leaving soon?" He answered.

"Leaving soon?" I questioned knowing now that all he wanted was to have sex with me and leave me as a used towel and at that point I didn't care because I actually kind of did think I was leaving soon.

"So are you going to have sex with me?" He asked again.

 "Of course,she isn't!" The bitch screamed from the stairs. The light from the door was now shining.She was dressed in a blue nightgown with blue flippers on. She came down the stairs leaving her dirty blonde hair bounce up and down with each step.She rushed towards me and grabbed me by the arm. I watched her darting eyes looking at my arm.

"Let go of me!" I shouted.

"I will not. You're not going to disrespect my house." She shouted. "Say goodbye because this is your last chance of seeing him again because you're going back where you came from you mutt!" She spit out the last words.

I struggled of the hold and eventually, I came to the ground. The sidewalk was hard it didn't feel smooth as you would thought it would be when you see it when you're in a car. My eyes were starting to become blury now. As I turned to see Derek I see him shifting his arms under his black sweater ready to leave.

"Don't go." I pleaded leaving a tear fall down my cheek.

"I'm sorry," He says and the last thing, I couldn't believe was when he said, "You're not worth it."

At that moment, I got up and was starting to curl my hands into a fist and then punched him in the face. "You're a fucking piece of shit, you hear me!" I screamed. I wanted to do it again because my hand was still in a fist position. I was going to do it and I think he felt it coming because he stopped it and pushed me closer.

"Do that again-" He whispered in my ear.

"What will happen?" I exclaimed.

"I don't have fucking time, come in the house with me Haley." She grunted.

"Can you hold on?" I asked sweetly.

"No." She answered.

"Please!" I pleaded. 

She didn't care for pleading. She went towards me and grabbed me by the arm again and this time, I didn't fall onto the ground.As I looked back, I saw him leave. What a pussy, I thought.As she stuck me into the closet and locked me in I drifted apart and closed my eyes hoping the tears would end finally letting go of the one I loved.