Running Through Allium Fields (DSMP)

Style: Platonic/Fluff

Fandom: DSMP

Characters: Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael

Requested: Nope on a rope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wild forests outside Snowchester were different. The two places were far from alike.

Tubbo and Ranboo enjoyed spending time outside Snowchester, exploring unclaimed territory for different gifts to bring Michael.

This time was different than the others.

The little piglin squealed in the Enderian's arms excitedly, stretching his arms towards the brunette.

"We're gonna bring you something back, okay?" Tubbo booped Michael's snout with a smile, but Michael continued his miniature tantrum.

"Tubbo, why don't we take him with us?" Ranboo suggested, looking down at the smaller male. "I mean, it could be his chance to see the outside world for once."

"It's too dangerous for a piglin like him. He can't defend himself, and he could get lost!" Tubbo fought back against his platonic husband.

Ranboo shook his head, handing Michael to the beeboy and opening the door.

"Shall we?" He smirked.

Tubbo defeatedly sighed, walking out and towards the nether portal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they arrvied at their destination, they found a forest covered in an assortment of flowers that stretched across the grasslands for miles.

Michael squealed happily, leaping out of Tubbo's hold and into the blanket of petals below him.

Ranboo chuckled softly at the piglin frolicking through the fields jubilantly, plucking an allium from the dirt and handing it to the shorter male with a soft smile.

"Thank you" Tubbo returned the smile gratefully in a soft tone.

The Enderian looked out at the sunset and Michael playing in the roses and cornflowers, nudging the beeboy's hand before grasping it softly.

The pair watched Michael run around the flower forest blissfully, sitting down together and admiring the sun come rolling down hills and bringing the gradient skies with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, don't you just love the platonic husbands and Michael being fluffy? I'd love to write more fluff about them one day. <3

-Temmie