DM'S

NinaParks: Hi, I haven't had a proper conversation with you about set yet. I know in the groupchat you offered, but it was joked off.
NinaParks: Mind if I ask you some questions?

Seen
Nina Parks: Oh ig not. Nvm then

ChrisEvans: Wait! Sorry I just wasn't expecting you to reach out. What do you have to ask?

NinaParks: What are the basic rules on your guy's set? Ik its different for each one.
NinaParks: And will Chris Hemsworth actually take my food?

ChrisEvans:  It's pretty free fly on set. Just be careful with the stunt equipment and work your hardest on training days.

NinaParks: Right that's similar to how it was for Iron Man.

ChrisEvans: Also yes, Chris Hemsworth will take your food even if it's labeled. I have a mini fridge you can use though :)

NinaParks: Thanks for the offer, but I don't make my food that often. I usually eat out.

ChrisEvans: Ah I'm more of a meal plan kind of guy. Also is the premiere tomorrow night or the day after for Iron Man? Downey refuses to tell me.

NinaParks: Day after tomorrow
NinaParks: Are you going?

ChrisEvans: I can't actually I'm not invited by any of the cast or director

NinaParks: Well I'd offer to mess with Downey, but I promised a friend to be my plus one
NinaParks: Maybe next time tho :)

ChrisEvans: You can make it up fo me via football game night

NinaParks: Totally. I hope you love jellybeans :) they're my go to football game snack
Seen
NinaParks: Did I say something wrong again?

ChrisEvans: No! Not at all. Just processing something. I actually love jellybeans they're my favorite.

NinaParks: Not the pink ones tho right?

ChrisEvans: Ofc not. I'm a sane person

NinaParks: Lol. Good