Prolouge

"My beautiful daughter... I wish I could keep you safe with me forever, but... here it is too dangerous. For the tides of war never seem to quiet. At least, for now..." He muttered the last part to himself as he cuddled his Daughter in his arms. "For now... I will send you to a safer part of our world... one where I know you'll be safe..."

He silently stood in the darkness of Mondstat while holding his now Sleeping Daughter, looking at the silent buildings around him. The Moon was high in the sky, leaving a little light around the streets. He looked around yet for a moment before walking up to a larger house nearby to the Angel's Share bar. He noticed the lights to the house were still on and walked up the stairs slowly and quietly. "Well... this is it, isn't it?" He asked in a whisper, looking at his Daughter with a gentle smile. "This won't be the end of the story... we will see each other again in the future... hopefully when the war is over. In the meantime... Take this... To remember me." He slipped an Anemo Vision around her neck and it glowed a light greenish blue. He then stroked her cheek with his hand and placed a light kiss on her head. "Goodbye Riku..." He said, Gently setting his sleeping daughter in front of the door of the home. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door, tears in his eyes before running away to hide behind a nearby bush across the street and watched the home. A few seconds later, the door creaked open and a taller looking blonde who looked to be around Seventeen yawned, stepping out and seeing the child at her feet. She gasped and carefully picked the child up. Riku instantly started crying and the blonde looked around the street from her doorstep for a moment before hugging the baby in her arms. "Hey... hey... it's okay... you'll be okay... you're safe now..." She whispered. Riku instantly started calming down. A few seconds later, a shorter blonde who looked to be about Six or Seven, came out. "Jean! What are you- wait! Where did the Baby come from?" She asked the taller Girl. "I don't know Barbara... and why aren't you in bed? You were supposed to be in bed an hour ago!" "I was! But I heard you open the door, and I got worried..." Jean let out a soft sigh and turned, gently pushing Barbara back inside with one hand while holding Riku in the other. "Cmon... Let's try figuring this out..." Jean said, taking one last glance outside at the dark and empty street before shutting the door behind her. More tears ran down the God's face as he looked at the ground. He had never felt sadness like this before. And he didn't want to see his daughter go... but he had no other choice. He didn't want her to get hurt, or worse. He took a deep breath, letting out a short sigh before looking back at the house. "Goodbye... For Now..." He said, turning to the towns entrance and walking away.

(A/N) Hello everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've posted anything on here... Anyway, there isn't really any kinda Upload Schedule for this Story, I'm stupid busy and have no idea how often I'll have time to post. But I'll do what I can! Also, a Special shoutout to my Genshin friend for helping me work on this! They are amazing and I'm really thankful for them. :)
See you guys again soon! Stay Amazing! -Kat