Road to Charasuke english script----audio on the side

xxxScene Ixxx

Naruto's narration: This is a story of the morning after the day we got into the Gentei(limited) Tsukuyomi world, within the Road to Ninja movie. Be sure to watch that first before you listen to this!

xxxScene IIxxx

Ino: Stop, Hinata-chan... If we go to Sakura-chan's house this early in the morning, it'll just disturb her.

Hinata: No. This time, I'll say it loud and clear. I can't tolerate it if she gets closer to Menma more than she already have. Why are you following anyways?

Ino: That's... I *co-incidentally crossed paths with Ino* already so I can't ignore it like... that... And we've already arrived anyway so...

Hinata: Well that's fine. To be fortunate, her window is open. I'll be *heading there now to give her good fight* so don't get in my way, alright.

Ino: Ehhh?!

<onto Sakura's>
Sakura: To be lucky like this from early morning, this world is the best!

Hinata: *whispers* She's talking to herself...

Ino: Hinata-chan, if you peek without trying to hide yourself like that---*interupted*

Hinata: Look, what is that? *points*

Ino: Eh? Ah... Sakura-chan *looks so flustered* while holding a rose... Hah... rose?

Hinata: Oi, Sakura.

Sakura: Oh! Y-you two... Why are you in there?

Hinata: That aside... That rose, did Sasuke give it to you?

Sakura: Eh, how did you know...?

Hinata: What a girl... Making a move on Menma all this time and this... How dare you do two-timing!!!

Sakura: Uwaah!(Kyaah!)

Ino: Hinata-chan! Stop with the violence!

Hinata: Tch.

Sakura: What the heck is going on, seriously?! I... Nar---I don't feel anything for Menma!

Hinata: You don't feel anything for him... You say...

Ino: A-are you serious, Sakura-chan?

Sakura: O-Of course...!

Hinata: So it's like this!? The one you care about is Sasuke?! You accepted his rose... And you look somewhat happy...

Ino: That can't be it, right?! Because with Menma-kun, Sakura-chan, you ---

Hinata: No no, that's just fine, right?! They say woman's heart is complicated! Your change of heart is completely welcome! If that's how it is, I'll support you!

Sakura: Eh? What are you talking about?

Hinata: Don't worry! I'll be sure to make an arrangement! It's best to do something while she's not changing mind! Open your schedule at noon, okay! Oi, let's go Ino!

Ino: Eh, but I... Wait, Hinata-chan! Hinata-chaaan!

Sakura: What is going on, really...

Hinata: Fufufu, Finally that woman is going to step out from my road of romance... Seriously, unlike me who is completely head over heels for Menma, she seemed to be a light easy-to-get girl.

Ino: I think that's not how it is... There must be some reason...

Hinata: Throwing that matter aside, this is a chance that will never come a second time. Cooperate with me without complaining! We're going to host a group date!