9-Fatui Headcanons

Most of these headcanons are actually really out of character. It makes the Fatui more chaotic than evil. Obviously I do not agree with the actions that the fatui actually do and this isn't intended to like apologise for anything they do. These are just silly jokey headcanons my friend and I came up.with when we were bored. Enjoy.

Some mentions of violence and sex. Doesn't go into detail just thought I should mention though that they are mentioned in this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Dottore is aro-ace and he is very open about this. The other fatui like to make sexual jokes around him specifically because they know it makes him feel uncomfortable. The only person they don't do it around is signora because she does not stand for that crap.

-specifically the one making the jokes is scaramouche

-scara actually has a crush on dottore. This is where my headcanons sort of take two separate paths. One where scara is nice to dottore because he has a crush on him but knows nothing will come of it so just tried to build a nice relationship with him or is just downright mean also because he knows nothing will come of it.

-scaramouche has had sex with every male harbinger except dottore and has never had sex with a women but still denies being gay

-signora and dottore learnt ballroom dancing for an undercover mission once and ever since have practiced with eachother

-one time someone was hitting on dottore in a bar and he felt uncomfortable so signora drop kicked him

-they openly flirt with eachother all the time