Prologue-A new Beginning

A young Alpaca sprinted desperately through the corridor of Cherryton school

A young Alpaca sprinted desperately through the corridor of Cherryton school. Blood dripped as he ran, leaving behind a trail of small, crimson puddles.

Behind him was a tall, dark and hungry carnivore following him.

He slammed the doors to the lecture hall closed and slid down to a resting position, panting heavily.

"He's gone feral!" His mind raced and flooded with his inner thoughts. Deep down, Tem knew that it would happen.

There was nothing unusual about it.

"H-hey.." Tem breathed out, speaking softly to his stalker. "Are you trying to eat your own classmate? D-didn't we always have class together...?"

There was no reply.

"Or are you-" He was interrupted by the dark figure's attempt to break open the door. "You never saw me as a classmate, did you!?"

The doors to the lecture hall burst open, making Tem roll down the stairs. The alpaca looked to see a large, terrifying creature.

The two stared at each other in silence; predator and prey. "You're the inferior species..." Tem spoke, fear laced in his words. "You carnivores are nothing but monsters."

The dark figure bared it's large, alarmingly sharp fangs, and brought down on the gentle alpaca. Bones snapped and blood spilled as the carnivore devoured the poor animal, leaving an unrecognizable corpse behind.

***

The male human immediately woke up, only to see him inside a train full of Anthropomorphic animals. He rubbed his blue eyes as he remembered that he was on his way to the Cherryton academy, along with his younger sister Gia.

She then rubbed her blue eyes and turned to notice that her Brother was awake from his nap. "Mmmmh Brandon, how much longer until we get there again?" She asked, tired.

"In about two minutes, sis." He replied.

Needless to say, Brandon didn't understand how they got here. For one moment he was just enjoying life with his family and friends, but now he and his sister woke up, seeing animals walking on two legs, wearing clothes, talking and thinking like humans do. What makes things crazier is that their species are considered endangered, and only rare across the globe.

And to think this all happen because of what he did.

*Flashback*

"I need you to sign this."

"I ain't signing shit!"

*CRASH*

"Let's run Gia."

*Flashback ends*

It didn't help that scientists and government officials were surrounding him and Gia constantly, asking questions about their knowledge of Homo sapiens. Some of the questions made them uncomfortable, more than the fact that they were invading their no-no squares.

Seeing as they were the only "animal" of their kind with known whereabouts, Mannerisms, and willing to cooperate, they were given the chance to finish their studies at Cherryton Academy. Being only seventeen and Gia being sixteen, this seemed suspicious; if they can ignore the fact of being the only humans among a bunch of animals.

Surely they understood that eating a herbivore is considered a crime, but bearing your fangs in public or even acting sus made it questionable.

The fact that they would never see their family and friends again made them sad. The amounts of Anime, Video Games, Movies and memes they have probably no longer exist. They probably wouldn't even meet another human since they're down to a small number.

Their thoughts were interrupted when they heard the sound go of. "Looks like this is our stop." Brandon said.

Standing up from their seats they've been sitting on for a few minutes, Brandon and Gia exited from the train station with their suitcases in hand. "Why do we have to wear these school uniforms, they're making me slightly uncomfortable." Gia asked, annoyed.

"Apparently, it's part of the school guidelines." Gia gave him the "Are you serious?" Look. "I honestly don't know why either."

Gia sighed, looking straight ahead, "Well guidelines or not, we better see what this Cherryton Academy is all about."

As they were then being driven by an anthropomorphic driver, Brandon and Gia were both looking in opposite windows as trees and buildings flash, melting into a wide array of colors and shapes.

As the car comes to a complete stop in front of the gates, both of them step out of the vehicle to see one of the biggest boarding schools. Granted it was no UA High school or DWMA(Deaths Weapon Meister Academy), but it looked impressive to them.

"Well, time to go in. You ready sis?" Brandon asked.

"As always." Gia replies in a determined voice. They both carried their suitcases out of the trunk and began to walk inside. "Let's hope everything will be alright."

***

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first Juno X male human story, featuring my OC.

The main reason I am writing this story is because there haven't been a lot of Stories Of Juno and a human, since they are dryer than the Sahara desert. So I decided that I want to create my own and started getting my inspiration from lilmemelord and DoctorPortal455(Shoutout to both of you guys, You're both awesome.)

Also, It has been confirmed that Paru confirmed that humans exist in the world of Beastars, but are very rare.

Even though this is a human in Beastars story, I was curious on how two humans will do in another world filled with Anthropomorphic animals. After all, humans are considered the apex predator for a reason.

So I decided to make it.

I will try my best to use accurate facts, but if you see any mistakes or grammar errors let me know.

See you next chapter.