Ch.4

Y/n laid down on her makeshift bed on the floor and cried herself to sleep. She wanted to hard to be herself, she was for sure they would change their mind.

The next day, she got up and left the house walking to her sister's house. Nayeon opened the door and let Y/n walk in.

Nay: "What's for today?"

Y/n: "You're not joining"

Nay: "Why not? I won't complain anymore"

Y/n: "We're going to an obstacle course. We get dirty, climb stuff, and race. It's gonna be hard but it's fun"

Nay: "Okay, what do we wear"

Y/n: "Whatever you want. I don't care"

Chaeyoung walked out, and gave Y/n a hug. Nayeon sighed and went to go change. Y/n was still feeling down, but was feeling a little better since she was with Chaeyoung.

They all chose simple clothes they didn't care if they got dirty, then headed to the obstacle course, when they got there Y/n looked around

Y/n: "Hey, where are they?"

Employee: "Oh Mrs.Kim, um they are in the back, all of them so I think something happened"

Y/n: "Yea something did, I'm here. Okay well my sisters need the paperwork, do that job saying you do, I'll go meet them"

Employee: "Yes ma'am, um how much..."

Y/n: "I'll be back to pay, just give them the sign in"

Y/n was about to walk away, but Sana held her back "How many at times have you been here to be known like that"

Y/n: "Not that much, but I work here actually more like know the owners"

Momo: "Who are the owners?"

Lisa and Rosé walked out "Girl Jennie and Jisoo were waiting for you"

Y/n: "After Jennie and Jisoo graduated, we helped them build this place. It's an obstacle course, this was something me, Lisa, and Rosé have wanted to do. So we helped them make this."

Jeong: "Wait you...work here?"

Y/n: "Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé are the owners of BP Courses. I am the Manager, like the Head Manager, these courses change everyday and I help do that when I work"

Jennie: "You didn't know what we did?"

Mina: "No, but how..?"

Jisoo: "Our parents helped and this place is popular so we paid them back and have a great staff, thanks to Y/n"

Lisa: *cough* us too *cough*

Jennie: "You need water?"

Lisa: "Shush"

Y/n: "So the courses change, we have just simple things, doesn't take too much work"

Lisa: "Okay whatever, so let me give you your clothes and I'll let you change"

Jihyo: "Huh?"

Y/n: "No these clothes they'll get dirty"

Nay: "Wait but I like what I'm wearing"

Y/n: "Fine, give them the extra clothes and I'll lead them to the changing area"

Lisa: "Really Y/n?"

Y/n: "I'm pretty pissed off about yesterday"

Nay: "I'm really sorry about that dude"

Y/n looked over shocked "Dude? What happened to 'We are ladies, no dudes are in this house. You respect us by calling us unnie or by our names" What is this change?"

Nay: "It felt natural?"

Jeong: "Can we go change?"

Momo: "Yeah I'm ready to beat you guys"

Mina: "Wrong. I will win"

Tzu: "Sure you will. Obviously the tallest has an advantage"

Chae: "I hate to admit this but the shortest does"

Y/n: "Lisa I change my mind, lead them to the changing area"

Lisa: "Okay"

Dahyun: "I'm not ready for this"

Sana: "Come on Dubs, we got this, right Ji?"

Jihyo: "Yeah, we got this"

They walked off to go change, Y/n signed in for everyone and made sure everything was set. She finally went to go change and meet up with everyone at the start.

Jeong: "Soo can we do this in teams?"

Jennie: "Okay, so there are 10 of you, we can do 2 teams or put 3 people in 2 different teams and have 1 team with 4"

Nay: "Can we do teams of 2?"

Y/n: "Yeah that would be even"

Jennie: "Okay, so choose your partners"

Jennie left to grab the bracelets, team red, team blue, team green, team black, and team orange. Meanwhile the group tried to get into their pairs.

Team Red: Jeongyeon and Jihyo
Team Blue: Chaeyoung and Mina
Team Green: Momo and Sana
Team Black: Nayeon and Y/n
Team Orange: Dahyun and Tzuyu

The first team to go up is team red, they put their bracelets on and got to the start. They were told what they have to do.

First is an inflatable obstacle course that's slippery like a slip-n-slide, then after they have to go crawl under a bridge which is muddy, then help each other over the wall. It's not tall, but hard for just one person to climb. When they land, time is up. Both have to cross, the time stops.

Jihyo: "So like a military course"

Jisoo: "Yes but it's small, you just chose to come to the the hardest day"

Y/n: "You're welcome"

Nay: "Losers have to buy everyone else ice cream"

Momo: "Oh that's gonna fun, because we're not gonna lose"

Y/n: "Let's make a bet. Which team do you think is gonna lose. As in who will have the longest time"

You also have the opportunity to guess which team is gonna win and which team is gonna lose

Sorry this took so long, and that this chapter shitty