𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
ˡⁱᵐᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ
  ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵘⁿᵗᵃʳʸ ᶠⁱˣᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ. ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱˣᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵒⁿᵉⁿᵗ.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝚈𝚘𝚞.

You've told your friends about the flower incident and they decided to invite you out to relax a bit and you agreed, knowing you need some time with them.

While looking at your reflection, checking to see if your outfit looks good, you get interrupted by a honk outside.

You put your shoes on and rush outside, waving at your friends.

❝How is our leader? ❞Nora asked smiling as you got in her car.

❝Good. Where to? ❞ You ask.

❝That one bar we had our first concert at. ❞Dylan replied from the backseat as he stretched his hand to start the radio.

♫One way, or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya
One way, or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya   ♫

❝My! It's Queen Blondie! ❞Vicky exclaimed dancing along the music.

You all joined her and sung and danced along with the song. A part of you felt paranoic as you remembered the potential stalker you have.

                           |
                             |

❝One Cuba Libre. ❞ You tell the bartender.

❝Straight to bussines, I see. ❞Nora said laughing.

You gave her a look as you moved your finger in circles on the table, waiting for you drink.

❝Here,one Cuba Libre. ❞The bartender placed the glass in front of you and smiled.

You thanked him and looked at your glass.Vicky, who was in the mood for dancing and getting wild, grabbed your hand saying:

❝Lets dance, (Y/n)! ❞

You ponder about her suggestion to her displeasure.

❝(Y/n)! We're here to have fun so get your ass on the dance floor with me. ❞Vicky said puffing her cheeks annoyed.

You drink your Cuba Libre in one go, groaning at the burning sensation that went down your throat. Vicky kissed your cheek and dragged you cheerfully to the dance floor.

You let loose and move your body with the music, luckily the song playing was one you loved. While dancing, you could see in the corner of your eyes a figure watching you which crept you out.

After the first dance, you returned to the bar for another drink and notice that the figure from earlier was gone now.

Your eyes search for you friends. Vicky and Nora were dancing together while Dylan tried his luck in seducing someone so you were left with your alcohol.