Part 1

258 AC

Prince Aerys Targaryen was deep within the bowels of the Red Keep, more specifically the Valyrian Records Keep. Within this room, everything of importance was written down and left for record. Aerys was hunting for what the Woodswitch had said, as even Aerys was having touble believing that his Sister-Wife would give him the Prince that was Promised. It was then, that he came across another prophecy that was given that day.

Beware of the Lannister Doe

For she will do what her ancestor had done before her

She will the unite the Kingdoms under one Banner, Hers

She will be the only one of her kind

Beware of the Lannister Doe

Aerys couldn't comprehend what he was reading, to him, it was speaking of treason. However, there was nothing that he could do, for at that moment in time, they hadn't made any moves to commit this treason.

It was this Prophecy that would start his decent into madness, trying to find a threat, that wasn't even born yet.

*Line Break*

283 AC

King Aerys Targaryen sat upon his Throne while he knew that his city was going to fall. After he had dismissed Jamie Lannister to bring him his father's head, Aerys turned to the only other person in the room that was standing in the shadows, trying to stay undetected, the Spider. "You know where to go, burn them all. They must not know the secrets that the room holds." Aerys ordered before the doors slammed open and there Jamie stood, sword in hand.

Varys, the Master of Whispers, didn't wait to find out what was going to happen, as he already had an idea. Varys was the only person on the Small Council that knew of the Valyrian Record Room, and Varys had spent many a nights going through the room to find it's secrets. Varys had heard of the Alliance that had been made between House Lannister and House Baratheon, and knew that one particular Prophecy was going to become true, and it was this reason that he hadn't informed Aerys of the Alliance. For the Good of the Realm.

Varys made quick work of getting to the bottom of the Red Keep and made his way towards the Records Room, before he reached into the place that he knew off by heart where the Prophecy of the Lannister Doe was, to quickly pocket it, before he burned all papers in the room. Due to the secrets that the room held, Varys knew that he couldn't let them fall into the wrong hands, however, he did make his own copies.

Varys didn't know what was ahead of them, but for the Good of the Realm, Varys knew how to play his game. The Game of Thrones

*Line Break*

284 AC

Queen Cersei Baratheon nee Lannister was currently going through every battle that any woman would go through; Childbirth. In her chambers in the Red Keep, there was an army of Midwifes along with Maester Pycelle that was periodically going between her legs telling her that it wasn't time to push yet. Cersei was getting tired at hearing those words, as she had already been at this for a day and a half. Her waters had only just broken the hour before, but she had been having labour pains since before that.

Cersei vowed on her wedding night, that she would never bear a child that was Robert's. However, when she missed her Moons Blood so soon after her wedding, she knew that there was a chance that the child currently in her womb was his, even if she had slept with her brother Jamie on the morning of her wedding. To Cersei, her and Jamie came into this world together and were meant to spent their lives together, and hopefully depart it together. Every decision that she had made, was to further her ideals that the Lannister Golden Twins would never be apart.

The Lannister Doeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें