The Devil & Desire

~
~
~
Chapter 1
~
~
~
The Second World
~
~
~

Elaine was in the second world watch over her brother and her lover once again, seeing them at each other's throats she sighed softly.

"You two need to stop fighting. This is not what I wanted. I wanted you both to protect and care for each other. Not hate each other..." She sighed again.

She then mumbled something in an unknown cursive language and the sky turned dark. She then heard people screaming in the back ground behind her.

"Princess Elaine! The devil is coming for new souls! You need to hide!" One of the past fairies said and Elaine shook her head and didn't move.

"I know the devil is coming. I called for him." She spoke softly and the guards eyes widened before he saw a dark figure slowly approaching and he ran away.

Elaine just stayed sitting as she watched the two boys still at each other's throats.

"Princess Elaine. You called for me." A deep and low voice spoke and she nodded but didn't face him.

"I'd like to offer up half of my royal fairy soul for a wish." She spoke and the demon raised his eyebrow before smirking.

"We have a deal princess. Now what is your wish?" He asks her and she points to the two boys in the viewing pond.

"I want my brother and my lover to care for each other. See each other in a new light and stop hating each other for my death. I want them to be happy and hating each other will just make it worse. So. I wish for you to make them see each other in a new light." She spoke and the the devil smirked.

There were many ways to make this situation worse for the better and he nodded.

He would make the two boys lovers and watch as the fairy crumbled to pieces and became dark.

"We have a deal princess Elaine." He spoke deeply and huskily before shooting two red lasers into the viewing pond.

Elaine then stood up and looked at the demon before smiling.

The devil smirked and held out his hand, twisting it as half of the fairy soul was sucked out of her.

He then smirked. "Lovely doing business with you princess." He spoke as he fell to the ground.

"They will see each other in a new light right?" She asks and the devil nods.

"Deals with the devil for desire will always come true." He spoke bedsore disappearing as the sky turned white again and everyone came out of hiding.

The fairy who she was talking to them walked over to her.

"Elaine. Making a deal with him was foolish. But he's right. If you sell your soul to the devil for desire it's full proof. So they will indeed see each other in a new light but knowing the devil, it may not be one you'll like princess." He said and Elaine smiled.

"As long as they see each other in a caring light, I don't care what light it is they see each other in."

~
~
~
The First World
~
~
~