𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕.
𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬.

┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐
fear
/fɪə/
noun
an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.
└◌───❀*̥˚───◌───❀*̥˚┘

𝚈𝚘𝚞.

You woke up with an amazing headache caused by drinking last night.

❝Fuuuuck. ❞ You cursed as you stand up and go to the toilet. After washing, you zombie walked to the kitchen to take a pill for the headache and eat some leftover laying in the fridge.

You looked at you floor zoning out as you felt like you're missing something.

❝Right, I have to buy a new toothpaste and liquid soap. ❞ You remember and force your tired body to change into fresh clothes and walk out of your house to the store.

All the way you could feel your gut feeling telling you something is wrong, but every time you stopped to look around, no one was there.

❝Ah! ❞You screamed when you felt something touch your leg, only to see a chubby cat rubbing on your leg. ❝Fuck (Y/n), pull yourself together. ❞ You have yourself a slap on both cheeks and continue your way to the store.

❝Welcome to our market. ❞ the cashier spoke, smiling to you.

❝Ah, yes. ❞You reply continuing your way to buy what you need.

The store was pretty much empty, you and another person being the only customers.

On your way to pay for the toothpaste and soap, the other customer bumps into you and rushed out without apologizing.

❝What a rude idiot. ❞You curse rubbing your shoulder.  ❝Huh? ❞ You noticed a piece of paper at your feet.

Bending your knees, you take the paper and read the message on it.

『ₕₒw ᵢ wᵢₛₕ yₒᵤ cₒᵤₗd ₛₑₑ ₜₕₑ ₚₒₜₑₙₜᵢₐₗ
ₜₕₑ ₚₒₜₑₙₜᵢₐₗ ₒf yₒᵤ ₐₙd ₘₑ
ᵢₜ'ₛ ₗᵢₖₑ ₐ bₒₒₖ ₑₗₑgₐₙₜₗy bₒᵤₙd
Bᵤₜ ᵢₙ ₐ ₗₐₙgᵤₐgₑ yₒᵤ cₐₙ'ₜ ᵣₑₐd ⱼᵤₛₜ yₑₜ 』

You gasped and looked outside the store through the big windows to see if the person is waiting for you.

❝Is there a problem? ❞ The cashier asked you.