Kabanata 03

Kabanata 03

Rejection

"Oh! Parang may pinaghuhugutan," biro ng emcee pagkatapos ay tumawa siya

Pagkatapos no'n, may sinasabi pa ang emcee tungkol sa mga sponsor bago i-announce 'yong winner. I was giggling while gazing at her through my flickering eyes. She smiled at me and murmured something I can't figure out what it is. So in return, I give her a flying kiss and set aside what she's murmuring about. Kahit sobrang kati na ako malaman kung ano 'yon.

Mas lalo lang siya natawa. We waited for almost a half hour, dahil sa rami ng sponsor sa event na 'to. This event wasn't really planned for today. Suggestion lang 'to ng mga SSG Officer to make this day more glamorous, Kent insisted on this since it's Valentine's Day. Hindi ko nga maisip na sasali pa sa ganitong patimpalak si Eve. She's calm and silent. I was wondering if she's nervous when all I see in her eyes now on the stage is joy and confidence.

"So, carteria for judging: introduction: 25%, modeling: 25%, Q and A: 50%, and the total of 100%."

"Don't worry, folks, because these five ladies won't be home without winning a prize. Okay, let me call all candidates for other awards; please come back on stage."

Inanunsyo niya na ang ibang awards na makukuha ng mga sumali. Hanggang sa natapos na at inanunsyo na ang apat na panalo at isang mag uuwi ng Miss Valentines. The emcee finally announced the winner after a protracted wait. As I awaited the announcement, my heart was racing. When the host finally introduced Everlyn as the newest Miss Valentine, everyone in the audience cheered. Nagpapadyak-padyak pa ako dahil sa tuwa.

My joy and enthusiasm for my best friend are out of control. I didn't even realize I had left the stage as my joy increased. Namalayan ko nalang na nasa harapan na pala ako ng stage nang hinablot ni Ate Chie ang braso. She laughed at me.

Cherry and I clap our hands loudly and have such energetic movements of being so proud of Eve. After all the awarding, picture-taking was next. My feet keep on moving like happy feet while I wait for her to finish. Hindi kami kaagad naka-dalo sa kaniya dahil maraming gusto magpa-picture. 'Yong tipong pagkatapos mag pictorial ng mga judges, kaagad umakyat ang mga estudyante sa stage para magpa picture sa kaniya. Ngumiti akong tinatanaw ang best friend ko. Well, Eve is very famous in our school. That's why Emerald wants to be with her and do things for us to break apart. But I guess our bond is something I didn't expect to come and think that I need.

This is the kind of friendship I ask God about. Where it is not just a friend of mine or has been so close to me. But He gives me a home where I can rest my head when I am tired. I can lean on a shoulder when my tears fall. I wouldn't worry about the words I would spell. And brings happiness to me. I believe what they said: "People come and go, but not her." Because by now, I don't want to lose her. She is my sunshine in my dark hours.

I wouldn't be Felicity without my strong Everlyn.

Halos mahigit isang minuto yata kaming naghihintay kong kailan ba matatapos ang pictorial nila. I am now sitting boredly in my chair because I can't even get a chance to be with my best friend. The facts say that people wanted to take a picture with her because her beauty becomes majestic when she wears light make-up. Maganda naman si Eve kung wala make up, pero mas lalo siyang gumanda dahil sa light make niya.

Like a Korean beauty standard, her face is perfectly shaped. Her slightly curved lashes draw attention to her ash gray eyes. Her nasal line is narrow, making it more angular. She has gorgeous red rosebud lips. Additionally, her bright yellow dress screams that she is the sun's queen. The sun's magnificent brilliance of the silver line burned our eyes.

When I look at them now, her beauty is the polar opposite of what I see in my face; it's like a sunny day that suddenly becomes overcast.